Pederson a Genius....

Friendly Ram

4 minutes ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

That's fine let Dallas win the division. If we win the division we will draft around 19. If we finish last in the division we will have a top 5 pick. And the only difference between first and last in this division is going to be like 1 win. 

You think another QB? LOL.

23 minutes ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

I mean yeah I would but I know many wouldn't. 

We will see what happens first with the clowns who are running the circus.

4 hours ago, Traveler Vic said:

You think another QB? LOL.

Depends how high Frank Reich still is on Wentz. If he wants him he can have him. And take Justin Fields. Let him and Hurts battle it out and see who wins that battle. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

I mean yeah I would but I know many wouldn't. 

QB factory!!  :lol:

The only way I see us going with a high pick on a QB is if both Doug and Howie are gone (which, unfortunately, I don't think will happen ... not yet).  To spend a top pick on a QB means Howie is conceding that he whiffed on the biggest move of his career when he spent all that draft capital to move up for Wentz (and then having just paid him a $30M/year contract makes it all the worse).  

We're going to be stuck in a really bad place at least for another season or two.  

• Like 2

On 11/22/2020 at 6:08 PM, Friendly Ram said:

Philly will win this Division at 5-10-1 and Host a Playoff Game and the NFL will finally be embarrassed enough to change the Playoff format.

Dallas is going to win this division. I hate Dallas but that's the way it's going to be.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, greend said:

Dallas is going to win this division. I hate Dallas but that's the way it's going to be.

I agree their schedule is softer then wet toilet paper. If they don't win the division they are a bigger dumpster fire then the eagles!

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, EaglesfanfromND said:

I agree their schedule is softer then wet toilet paper. If they don't win the division they are a bigger dumpster fire then the eagles!

As much as I hate Dallas and Dak....he was playing lights out before he got hurt.....even with dalton at the helm, they should still win the division

It is what it is....

1 hour ago, time2rock said:

QB factory!!  :lol:

The only way I see us going with a high pick on a QB is if both Doug and Howie are gone (which, unfortunately, I don't think will happen ... not yet).  To spend a top pick on a QB means Howie is conceding that he whiffed on the biggest move of his career when he spent all that draft capital to move up for Wentz (and then having just paid him a $30M/year contract makes it all the worse).  

We're going to be stuck in a really bad place at least for another season or two.  

Not to mention, he just took Hurts in the 2nd round. It’s one thing to say Hurts is insurance for Wentz getting hurt, but taking another QB in the first also means that’s your guy going forward, which now also renders your 2nd round pick as a gadget player. 

Maybe they trade him, but how much leverage was lost in the process?

• Like 2

9 hours ago, time2rock said:

Unfortunately I agree with you. I think Doug or Howie may go but I think it would take both to go in order for the team to go QB high.