99 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you hate more?

• Pederson
    • Wentz
    • Howie
    • Peters
    • Schwartz
    • Other

For me it's Howie first and foremost. This is his creation of turds. He's the reason they are in a serious cap situation going forward. Aging over priced washed up has been's and never was's is not a good way to build a team for the long term. His scouting department and draft picking sucks. His QB factory is a charade! 

• Like 6

Its kind of hard because I have hated Schwartz for years. Now I am completely hating Doug for his ineptitude. And even moreso, the ginger bi*** because of his unwillingness to adjust, his stank attitude and not having any accountability whatsoever....

I dont hate Peters at all....I think he just believes he still can play at a high level...

Yeah, "hate" is kind of a ridiculous way of describing my feelings toward any of them. Wentz is playing awful football, Doug's coaching has left a ton to be desired, Schwartz's scheme has always driven me nuts, but if you "hate" any of them, you should probably take a break from following the team for a while.

• Like 4

23 minutes ago, toolg said:

I don't hate any of them. I am disappointed with all of them.

I agree to some extent. Im def disappointed in Pederson and Wentz but Howie i def loathe. He has one of the most expensive rosters in nfl with old players like Peters, Jeffery etc and his drafting has been absolutely garbage. He has ruined the team. Its a wonder how we won the SB in 2017.

• Like 1

I don’t "hate” any of them. Hate is too strong a word. The term "hate” implies...oh wait, I just noticed Howie is on this list. Yeah, I hate Howie. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 7

1 hour ago, Kz! said:

Yeah, "hate" is kind of a ridiculous way of describing my feelings toward any of them. Wentz is playing awful football, Doug's coaching has left a ton to be desired, Schwartz's scheme has always driven me nuts, but if you "hate" any of them, you should probably take a break from following the team for a while.

I'm at the point where my hate for some of the above listed is negatively impacting my football viewing experience.

This team is just painful to watch, they still have some likeable players but the further this clown show goes the more it resembles the dream team full of just a bunch of unlikable players that one has a tough time rooting for.

I hope at the end of this trainwreck that has been this season that lurie makes wholesale changes and rights the ship.

We know Peters won't be back, and most likely Schwartz won't either since his contract is up after this year, though as much as I hate his scheme he's not got much to work with this year and the offense is doing him zero favors.

As for Wentz Pederson and Howie we'll see 

I can't imagine Wentz is going anywhere simply because if money, which leaves howie and pederson where I think howie probably fires pederson before lurie fires howie, or maybe lurie just fires both?

I wouldn't shed a tear.

Schwartz is the least of the problems on this list and yet the only one who is likely to be gone next year.

(They will probably bring Peters back as a slot receiver)

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

21 minutes ago, ManchesterEagle said:

Schwartz is the least of the problems on this list and yet the only one who is likely to be gone next year.

(They will probably bring Peters back as a slot receiver)

Best run blocking WR in the league!

• Like 1

I hate Howie. Remove Howie, and it possibly creates a chain reaction of making the others more tolerable. 

• Like 2

I'm not particularly pleased with anyone but 95% of my ire is directed squarely at HOWIE. It all starts with him. replace him and let the new GM fix the rest like he's supposed to. Until then...

Howie Hubris must go!

• Like 1

Howie.  Without his horrendous personnel management, we'd have the division clinched and Doug wouldn't be in risk of becoming the sacrificial lamb at the end of this season.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Br3 said:

I don’t "hate” any of them. Hate is too strong a word. The term "hate” implies...oh wait, I just noticed Howie is on this list. Yeah, I hate Howie. 

Schwartz has to go.  I think the trio of Howie, Doug and Carson needs to be broken up somehow.  Whether that's 1 or 2 of them leaving it has to be split up.

• Like 2

Figuring Howie has pulled the trigger on all moves except maybe Doug, he's the fall guy.

Then again, Lurie pulled the trigger on Howie, so......if the shoe fits then put it the hell on.

4 hours ago, Kz! said:

I figured the OP meant the new soy-based definition of hate:  anybody you are critical of in any way.

I can't think of anyone on Earth that I hate.   Except cats.   I effing hate cats.   Catwoman excepted, of course.

I’ll put other due to the offensive plays being called.  That gadget play w/ Jalen @ the helm, scrap it if Carson is out there. We’re in wk 11 & teams have figured out that Carson is a wasted space.  Make the kid throw a pass,  he can do no worse than Carson! We’re just outcoached wk/in & wk/out.  

6 hours ago, PoconoDon said:

I'm not particularly pleased with anyone but 95% of my ire is directed squarely at HOWIE. It all starts with him. replace him and let the new GM fix the rest like he's supposed to. Until then...

Howie Hubris must go!

I hope you know this post will negatively impact this team and will now likely lose to Seattle as a result.  

Sorry, just had some Kimchi ... that Korean stuff really messes up how one thinks!

:lol:

• Haha 1