1. 1. Who do you hate more?

• Pederson
    • Wentz
    • Howie
    • Peters
    • Schwartz
    • Other

2 minutes ago, time2rock said:

I hope you know this post will negatively impact this team and will now likely lose to Seattle as a result.  

:lol:

How in the world could they possibly lose to the 32nd ranked pass defense???

Oh wait...never mind.:nonono:

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, PoconoDon said:

We can cure any low ranked pass defense in a big hurry.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, EagleJoe8 said:

We can cure any low ranked pass defense in a big hurry.

Top 30 Jack Nicholon GIFs | Find the best GIF on Gfycat

Quite true.

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, PoconoDon said:

It’s your negativity as a fan that will result in a loss mister!!  

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, time2rock said:

It’s your negativity as a fan that will result in a loss mister!!  

You're beginning to sound like "Wyote" Coyote, Super Genius.

The US economy is having a Wile E Coyote moment | Financial Times

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, PoconoDon said:

You're beginning to sound like "Wyote" Coyote, Super Genius.

The US economy is having a Wile E Coyote moment | Financial Times

Sounds like Super Genius needs to lay off the Kimchi too.  

• Haha 1

Howie and Pederson- equally. I want Doug to be fired after the Eagles lose this next game and before Wentz gets killed. Let Marty or whoever finish the season and hire a new coach offseason. Gotta start somewhere, so start it with Doug- IN Season firing. I'm not watching this embarrassment of an organization until somebody finds the balls to make major changes and stop accepting this sh** EVERY GAME. Something has to be done, and every week, nothing is done. I have free weekends the rest of the season. I am done with THIS iteration of the FO, coaches and old, slow, $$ hungry players (Peters, Alshon... and you know the rest). Done. No excuses. As soon as a major change is made, I'll start watching again. I'm not backing Doug after he said he will make ZERO changes, will start Peters and Alshon again, etc, etc, etc. He WON'T make ANY changes and thinks that is fine. And nobody in the FO does anything about it. That's why I'm done.

• Like 1

It's amazing to me that just about EVERY PICK that Howie makes is horrible.  He is an idiot.  After he is fired here, no team would hire him based on his inept track record.  He is an arrogant fool, a cancer that must be cut out.  He is the worst talent evaluator in the league and that ineptitude has bled into his cap management.  I doubt any talent evaluator in all four North American pro sports leagues is worse than Howie.  He is the worst of the worst.  So bad there should be an award created and named after him for worst performance by a GM in any sport for a particular year.  Like the one in Hollywood for the worst movie of the year, the razzies or whatever.  The worst GM in sport should be awarded the Howie.

Hate is an unfair word for any of them.

Howie has torpedoed the team and can be quite smug, so I understand trying to put him on that spectrum, but he did deliver a SB.

Wentz is giving it everything he's got and seems like a genuinely good guy.  He just sucks right now.  I feel bad for him.  No hate at all.

Doug is sort of in the Wentz category.  He's just doing a bad job.  

Peters...now my blood is getting warmer.  He's held in a deified esteem only a couple notches below Dawkins.  He extorted his team and then humiliated himself.  He pulls himself out of games.  Hate is a strong word.  But he deserves boo's more than anyone on this team.

• Like 1

I don't hate any of them. that being said, I think it's time to move on from a few of them. 

Hate is a strong word. 

I don't really hate any of them. I don't know any of them. 

But I "dislike" Howie the most. I think he's the overall biggest within this organisation. I mean Wentz has been a huge issue this year there's no doubt but Howie has been an issue for a couple of years now.

He can't draft. He keeps the older guys here on big contracts and he overlooks positions. He's created this flawed roster with his moves. 

My 2 cents:

A guy like Howie doesn't get where he is in an organization by going rogue and making his own decisions. I believe he does exactly as he is told, which points up the ladder.

Which is not to absolve him of blame (he's a weasel for sure),  but shows a bigger problem.

Remember when things were going good?  Howie couldn't get enough face time. Now they are letting DP flap in the wind. And DP is hanging himself.

Doug will be the fall guy, but the problems will remain. 

i choose other , lurie was my choice for allowing it to get to this point and not seeing where his business was failing , he has to declare bankruptcy in this crap hole division. what a great business man his company just went belly up under his watch.

On 11/23/2020 at 7:21 PM, PoconoDon said:

this is how

QAU3W2ZD25H5TIMMYEXU27M57Y.jpg

Howie.  This division is much like the AFCE has been over the last decade.  Except Howie didn't put together a Patriots type roster to take advantage of it.  Instead of annihilating the division for a decade and kicking the other 3 teams while they are down,  Howie has Fed around and taken the "projects" route.  There is 0 reason the eagles shouldn't have posted 10+ win seasons every year from 2010- current

I never realized this, but if you remove Other...Howie gets a Finger.

Schwartz. He makes out DBs look even worse than they are. Think about that. He does everything he can to make their jobs harder. 

On 11/23/2020 at 7:21 PM, PoconoDon said:

Heavy dose of run coming this week. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, 20dawk4life said:

Schwartz. He makes out DBs look even worse than they are. Think about that. He does everything he can to make their jobs harder. 

Heavy dose of run coming this week. 

Either way the Eagles are screwed. Wilson owns this defense.

As always, I'll hope for the W on gameday, but won't be surprised if they take an L.

• Like 1

Not taking the word hate literally, its definitely Peters for me. Guy is a selfish dick, and has been the last few years even as his play deteriorated. This year he demands a pay raise to move to LT, sucks ass, gets hurt, and then comes back and blocks mailata from playing (until this week). I very much appreciate what he's done for this team but if he continues this ish he can suck it. He was one of my favorite guys on the team for a while and now I can't stand seeing him on the field.

• Thanks 1