GDT: Seattle Seahawks @ Philadelphia Eagles, 11-30-20 @ 8:15PM on ESPN

EagleJoe8

Doug needs to be fired tomorrow. Howie needs to be fired on Wednesday. 

1 minute ago, PoconoDon said:

After watching this disaster it is totally obvious that the top 3 problems with this team are:

1. Howie Roseman

2. Howie Roseman

3. Howie Roseman.

4. Carson Wentz

5. Doug Pederson

So Howie first draft by himself he drafts an average WR and 2 projects in the first 3 rounds. Can't hide behind Douglas anymore. He needs to be canned asap.

2 minutes ago, RebelJedi said:

It is completely deserved.  

Agreed just awkward to see a broadcast crew who usually try to somewhat stay neutral rip a team apart

1 minute ago, EazyEaglez said:

This was not an impressive display for him at all. I do wonder how much of it is cause of him and how much is it cause his quarterback is the worse one in football. 

Carson being terrible has nothing to do with him having zero separation and questionable hands.

He blows.

1 minute ago, Portyansky said:

Really hope the D keeps up this intensity the rest of the season. They have a few things to clean up. But I do like the improvements. 

It's pretty obvious that the true leaders of this team are on the defensive side of the ball

Outsider of Sanders, there's absolutely nothing to be excited about on offense 

Wentz's ego and selfishness has set this organization back 5-7 years

Just now, Bwestbrook36 said:

Agreed just awkward to see a broadcast crew who usually try to somewhat stay neutral rip a team apart

Loved it.

Just now, TheCorpseGroom said:

I'll laugh if they send Wentz back out for the final minute. 

I'll cryl

3 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

This isn’t about 2020. This has been in the making for years since Howie has done such a poor job building and replenishing talent. 

When have you ever seen a broadcast be this harsh on a team?? They usually try to stay somewhat nuetral no matter how bad a team is. This is new 2020 sheet lol. Not saying it isn't deserved by any means lol

Wow. Won't even relent and put Hurts in for the final minute of garbage time. F Pederson. Fire him tomorrow morning.

Just now, Birdman said:

It's pretty obvious that the true leaders of this team are on the defensive side of the ball

Outsider of Sanders, there's absolutely nothing to be excited about on offense 

Wentz's ego and selfishness has set this organization back 5-7 years

All.players have egos. I blame Doug for being soft on him. From an mvp level player to the worst starting qb in the league has to be something more than just ego imo.

Just now, Swoop said:

Carson being terrible has nothing to do with him having zero separation and questionable hands.

He blows.

You have a point there. He didn’t win any routes and yeah the Seahawks grab all the time, but he had not fight today. 4 receivers taken by Howie in two years and none of them amount to much. 

3 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

This was not an impressive display for him at all. I do wonder how much of it is cause of him and how much is it cause his quarterback is the worse one in football. 

This is on Reagor.  He can't get separation.  How does the worst secondary in the NFL blanket him like this?  Being a rookie isn't an excuse.

Archived