***OFFICIAL NBA Thread -- Joker is Victorious***

Agent23

Giannis injures his knee. So the two best players in the series out. 3 of the best 4 players with the final four teams out

8 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

Giannis injures his knee. So the two best players in the series out. 3 of the best 4 players with the final four teams out

Crazy. 

19 minutes ago, Khani1 said:

Crazy. 

The nba finals presented by United health care. The bucks with wheelchair Giannis against the clippers crutches kawhi 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

The motherf'n Sixers.....never has an NBA playoffs window been more open to win a championship and they crap the bed.  #getridofemall

• Like 2

Reddish came back and played well off the bench. I bet he will slowly eat into Hill's minutes 

This season is cursed. I blame Draymond missing a layup lol (I still :wub: him doe) 

I've always been a Chris Paul fan.  Glad to see him finally make it to the finals.

I generally like Beverly as an underdog story who has carved out a real niche in the league by being a ferocious defender, but if you're going to trash talk relentlessly, you can't freak out when someone gives you a stare-down after torching your team. If you're going to dish it out, you better know how to take it. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Kz! said:

I generally like Beverly as an underdog story who has carved out a real niche in the league by being a ferocious defender, but if you're going to trash talk relentlessly, you can't freak out when someone gives you a stare-down after torching your team. If you're going to dish it out, you better know how to take it. 

I feel like Marcus Morris is similar in this respect. He can dish it out but when it gets thrown back in his face he becomes a punk ass 

He has a lot of dirty plays like this. 

PatBev will never be Tony Allen 

I mean I've seen it the other way with him too

4 hours ago, Agent23 said:

I mean I've seen it the other way with him too

Every team needs at least one of those guys. 

Every team needs a guy who toes the line a bit. And when you balance on that line you’re going to fall on the other side a couple times

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Agent23 said:

Every team needs a guy who toes the line a bit. And when you balance on that line you’re going to fall on the other side a couple times

Toe the line like Tony Allen but not Bev. Dude is dirty 

Is Australia the best Olympic team besides the US? I can't find another country that actually has talent. Maybe Croatia

8 hours ago, DaEagles4Life said:

Is Australia the best Olympic team besides the US? I can't find another country that actually has talent. Maybe Croatia

They're probably not as good without Simmons but Mills puts on his superman cape in the Olympics so it's probably dependent on him. Thybulle and Simmons would have been amazing on the defensive end together.

Serbia and Croatia with full squads along with Spain and maybe France are better. Because Serbia and Croatia were missing their star players they didn't even qualify. I'm not sure if Ibaka will play for Spain but they are pretty old in the front court. Then Slovenia have Doncic and not much else

And Bridges and Dario give a big f u to the Sixers lol

11 hours ago, Mat said:

They're probably not as good without Simmons but Mills puts on his superman cape in the Olympics so it's probably dependent on him. Thybulle and Simmons would have been amazing on the defensive end together.

Serbia and Croatia with full squads along with Spain and maybe France are better. Because Serbia and Croatia were missing their star players they didn't even qualify. I'm not sure if Ibaka will play for Spain but they are pretty old in the front court. Then Slovenia have Doncic and not much else

Yeah

Australia and France, but Clippers have exposed Rudy to the point where he may never be the same player. 

Giannis should have sat game one, he isn't healthy. 

I take it back, he isn't 100% but that run down block was legit.