***OFFICIAL NBA Thread -- Joker is Victorious***

Agent23

31 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

I think that’s part of it. There’s games where they wait way too long to let him be the the scorer. He really should be the guy when they come out of halftime and let Giannis play off him. 

But some of this is Middleton is just He is inconsistent game to game and it’s been like that for a lot of his postseason career. 

that said i just have a feeling that the Suns are going to play their best game of the series in game 5. Not sure the bucks win or keep it close but i think you see Paul play like he did game 6 at clippers 

No argument there with Middleton being inconsistent in the playoffs. Just think it would be a lot less if they got to him sooner. 

I'd like to see Paul get a championship. However, I like Giannis too. Giannis has a lot more time to win one though so I'll still cheer for Paul. Booker is growing on me s little bit too. 

[Wojnarowski] After spending 10 days in Las Vegas preparing for the Olympics, Cleveland’s Kevin Love is withdrawing from Team USA and won’t travel to Tokyo, sources tell ESPN. Love is still returning to full form from a right calf injury that kept him out a significant part of the NBA season.

yuck

[Wojnarowski] Keldon Johnson and JaVale McGee will replace Bradley Beal and Kevin Love on Team USA's roster for the Olympics, sources tell ESPN. McGee will travel to Las Vegas to join team on Saturday.

10 minutes ago, mr_hunt said:

yuck

[Wojnarowski] Keldon Johnson and JaVale McGee will replace Bradley Beal and Kevin Love on Team USA's roster for the Olympics, sources tell ESPN. McGee will travel to Las Vegas to join team on Saturday.

Pathetic and embarrassing for Pop and Angelo with Ja, Zion Trae, Jaylon Brown etc all around. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CRZKi0sLVkS/?utm_medium=copy_link

Suns completely imploded after that first quarter start. Feels like the bucks are going to end this in 6. Reminds me a lot of the mavs/heat series in 06 where the mavs went up 2-0 and the Wade went off and got some help from different guys each game was really someone else throughout the series 

this game might have been holiday’s best game of the playoffs. I’d argue was their big 3’s best game all together this entire postseason.  

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Agent23 said:

Bucks in 6?

I’m curious to see how the suns come out in game six. the suns haven’t face in elimination game in this postseason. It’s gonna be on the road and I’m curious to see how they handle that pressure as Paul and crowder are really the only guys who’ve been in this position in the playoffs for them. 

The reason the suns lost this game is because their bench play was awful in this game. The suns bench scored 15 points in 43 mins but was a -30. Meanwhile the suns starters were +10. (Bucks were +14 from their starters and +8 from their bench). Add on the suns with Booker on the floor in 41 mins were +16. Off the floor -16. Booker likely has to play all 48 on Tuesday.

hats off the the bucks trio. they played arguably their best game of the playoffs in the biggest game. They scored 88 on 58% shooting, 20 boards and 24 assists. Tough to see the bucks losing game 6 at home where they are 9-1 

2 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

I’m curious to see how the suns come out in game six. the suns haven’t face in elimination game in this postseason. It’s gonna be on the road and I’m curious to see how they handle that pressure as Paul and crowder are really the only guys who’ve been in this position in the playoffs for them. 

The reason the suns lost this game is because their bench play was awful in this game. The suns bench scored 15 points in 43 mins but was a -30. Meanwhile the suns starters were +10. (Bucks were +14 from their starters and +8 from their bench). Add on the suns with Booker on the floor in 41 mins were +16. Off the floor -16. Booker likely has to play all 48 on Tuesday.

hats off the the bucks trio. they played arguably their best game of the playoffs in the biggest game. They scored 88 on 58% shooting, 20 boards and 24 assists. Tough to see the bucks losing game 6 at home where they are 9-1 

Great now the Bucks will lose 😛

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

Great now the Bucks will lose 😛

Lol. I’m hoping for a game 7 as just a fan of not having to only watch the Phillies on tv lol. 

i just think the suns losing game 5 was bigger than if the bucks would’ve lost game 5.

That’s said if the suns don’t win the title this year they might never win a title. I don’t think they’re going to get a fortuitous path to the finals of Anthony Davis getting hurt, LeBron not being 100%, Jamal Murray tearing his ACL before the playoffs and then Kawhi Leonard tearing his ACL.

I think the broadcast would be better without Marc Jackson. Jeff is the better color guy by far. 

Never know what the heck your are gonna get from jrue game to game shooting wise.  he’s been super inconsistent shooting the basketball game to game for much of the playoffs. In the finals alone it’s been night and day depending on the game 

Game 1: 10 points on 4-14 and 0-4 from 3

Game 2: 17 points on 7-21 and 1-3 from 3

Game3: 21 points on 8-10 and 5-10 from 3

Game 4: 13 points on 4-20 and 0-5 from 3

Game 5: 27 points on 12-20 and 3-6 from 3 

Tonight (so far): 2 points on 1-11 and 0-2 from 3

Bobby portis was an unsung hero of this game. 16 points cause middleton and jrue combined for just 29 on 10-32 shooting. 

7 hours ago, Diehardfan said:

We are so lucky in this country.

Pish posh. America is evil. At least that’s what I’ve been told :rolleyes:

• Haha 1

All you have to do in this country to be successful is work hard (and also be freakishly tall and run like a gazelle lol)

5 hours ago, Blazehound said:

Pish posh. America is evil. At least that’s what I’ve been told :rolleyes:

Yeah....I hear you.

That Giannis live video at Chick-fil-A is hilarious

39 minutes ago, Dave Moss said:

Psh, whatever. Embiid orders that without winning a championship.

• Like 1

Respect 

As the American team got together to watch NBA Finals games during training camp in Las Vegas and after flying to Japan, they speculated about the possibility that one or more of the three might beg off after such an extreme turnaround. But all three repeatedly stood by their commitment. On Friday afternoon, Booker took a plane from Phoenix and Middleton and Holiday, less than a day after their championship parade, took one from Milwaukee.

They met up at Seattle-Tacoma International Airport, not as the competitors they were for the previous two weeks but as teammates. After refueling, they got on the long-range plane for a nine-hour trip across the Pacific through the night.

"We could've very easily got to the last game ... and Devin Booker saying, 'Man, we lost, I'm pissed off, I'm out,' or Khris Middleton and Jrue Holiday saying, 'We just won a championship, I want to celebrate and stay home with my family, I'm out,'" Green said. "It's on us to make sure that we do our parts to make sure they're rewarded with what they ultimately came here for, which is to help us to compete and win a gold medal."

https://www.espn.com/olympics/story/_/id/31874415/draymond-green-feeling-lot-respect-nba-finals-players-sticking-tokyo-commitment

• Like 1