Week 12 Open Discussion.

EagleJoe8

Just now, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

My god that was awful. 

Reich might be asking for that Wentz trade...

😉

I'm going to have to ask you to quit that at least when you're replying to me

I'm surprised Henry is still in the game. Colts don't look like they're coming back to even make this a game

Justin Herbert just took a really nasty shot from two Bills defenders. That might be worth an ejection for one of them.

3 minutes ago, metal said:

Justin Herbert just took a really nasty shot from two Bills defenders. That might be worth an ejection for one of them.

That looked painful

I feel like we missed something in this Bills game. Did they show the penalty call? And how come Herbert didn't have to miss a play due to injury? You'd think he would need to be looked at for a possible concussion the way he was hit and how slow he was to get up.

I guess I missed the penalty call. It's shown in that twitter post there.

Giants kick another FG to make it 19-10. Looking more likely they are going to win this game with less than 4 minutes to go.

If you are on team tank it's been a good day for you. The Giants and Falcons are winning. The Jaguars aren't likely to win but there is still time and the Chargers are making their game competitive. At a minimum we'll be in the 6th spot by the end of the 1 PM games.

1 minute ago, Mike030270 said:

Rivers benched?

Guess not. They pulled a Taysom Hill for the TD

Then failed on the 2pt

3 minutes ago, Mike030270 said:

Guess not. They pulled a Taysom Hill for the TD

Then failed on the 2pt

I think they've pulled him out a couple of times down by the goal line. I guess Brissett gives them more dual threat down there. 

Cam Newton has only passed for 80 yards today, 7/15 with 2 interceptions. And somehow the game is still tied.

Just now, EagleJoe8 said:

Herbert gives it right back.

Shame. I like Herbert.

Just now, metal said:

Cam Newton has only passed for 80 yards today, 7/15 with 2 interceptions. And somehow the game is still tied.

And I think that should just be a reminder for everyone about how a highly rated QB can fall.

Archived