Week 12 Open Discussion.

EagleJoe8

2 minutes ago, Mike030270 said:

You're surprised?

I am. They have won 2 in a row, against 2 good teams. Thought they were getting into a rhythm. 

Wow nice TD from Tampa!

31 minutes ago, wrestlevessel said:

Why won't he? He is on pace for 800.

I mean... He has like less than 10 yards in the second quarter. 

6 minutes ago, LacesOut said:

Oh ok, Browns. I see you. 8-3.

Crazy year, I tell ya.

Browns aren't good. The QB play has been bad by Mayfield.

See look I know that Mahomes is a one of a kind. That he may well go on to be the best of all time if he continues this. 

But... but... I've just watched him on two consecutive plays see that there's nothing there and throw it away. The Chiefs will now kick a FG and likely extend their lead by 3.

Good smart QB play. A QB who has the arm, the weapons, the physical tools to make a play from any situation and yet he's also got the smarts to throw it away. 

Take note Wentz. 

359 yards in the first half. Holy Cow! I guess Andy has fulfilled his dream - fill the sky with footballs and win doing it.

5 minutes ago, eglz1 said:

359 yards in the first half. Holy Cow! I guess Andy has fulfilled his dream - fill the sky with footballs and win doing it.

Did you see the stat too? Mahomes has 3 games where he's thrown over 300 yards in one half since the start of last year (or start of 2018 i can't remember). The rest of the league combined has 2.

It's all quick strike stuff from the Chiefs Machines guys his plant foot and throws it to where hill is supposed to be.... This is the kind of sheet that helps when you have a bad oline. Yet Doug who learned under andy does none of that. 

Jeebus. Hill has 12 catches for 261 yards and 3 TDs. With 6 catches of more than 20 yards.  With 8 minutes left in the 3rd quarter.  Lol

Hypothetical.  You're Andy Reid. An NFC East team calls you this March and asks for Mahomes.  What are your demands? 

21 minutes ago, pisceschica said:

love watching super teams lose

Which super team are you reffering to?

Just now, pisceschica said:

bucs...where is anotonio brown

Oh, I didn't consider them a Super Team lol.

1 minute ago, EagleJoe8 said:

Oh, I didn't consider them a Super Team lol.

Their offense was rolling before brown went on their active roster now its not..in part due to brady :roll:

1 minute ago, pisceschica said:

Their offense was rolling before brown went on their active roster now its not..in part due to brady :roll:

I knew Brady was done last year when the Pats played the Giants on a Thursday night in windy conditions. Brady has played in poor weather all his career, but he was really laboring to get the ball through the wind that night. I knew he was done.

Archived