Micah Parsons (Penn State LB) -- DRAFTED BY DALLAS #12

Alphagrand

On 3/30/2021 at 8:50 PM, hukdonfoniks said:

If we leave the 1st round with Parsons and a 1 next year, it'd be a massively huge win. 

Parsons is a beast and we need someone young to build the defense around. 

Real concerns over his character though...

3 hours ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Real concerns over his character though...

Yeah there are some, but somebody is gonna take him. Giants HC Joe Judge made the trip to Penn State personally to meet with Parsons. Whenever that happens, it's a big indicator that he's a top target. It wouldn't surprise me at all if they take him. Their D-line coach came from Penn State and is friends with Parsons too. I think the trip was merely a double check on culture fit, and he's their pick. JMO of course.

8 hours ago, PoconoDon said:

Yeah there are some, but somebody is gonna take him. Giants HC Joe Judge made the trip to Penn State personally to meet with Parsons. Whenever that happens, it's a big indicator that he's a top target. It wouldn't surprise me at all if they take him. Their D-line coach came from Penn State and is friends with Parsons too. I think the trip was merely a double check on culture fit, and he's their pick. JMO of course.

Oh someone is going to take him in the first half of the first round... Or at least I suspect they will. And some team may well land a real talent but the character concerns are real. 

• 3 weeks later...

Seems VERY unlikely, but I don't think I'd complain.

• Like 2

In the event only 3 QB's go in the top 11, that means pitts/chase/horn/surtaine are all gone. Which makes Parsons the next man up. Basically any other scenario, theres just no way. 

I'm starting to warm up to Parsons. I think I would be quite happy if they can get him at 12. Maybe he will be the next Urlacherzzzz?

Parsons is a top talent. If Eagles took him it would be so unusual that I'd be intrigued with the pick and would actually like it

32 minutes ago, pgcd3 said:

Parsons is a top talent. If Eagles took him it would be so unusual that I'd be intrigued with the pick and would actually like it

You and me both. I was very much against a LB last year but I don't think I would be this year. I mean look there are others that I would prefer but I would be very intrigued. A play making LB, what a novelty. 

If Parsons is the last top prospect left, Howie will trade back again. 

22 minutes ago, PoconoDon said:

If Parsons is the last top prospect left, Howie will trade back again. 

Probably.  But if it gets to that and if someone were to tie Howie up, gag him, throw him in a closet, and then pick Parsons for us, I wouldn't mind.

• Haha 2

LOL, the way this draft is going, we will be lucky to get Parsons. 

Howie blew it again.