GDT: Philadelphia Eagles @ Green Bay Packers. 12-6-20 @ 4:25 PM EST

EagleJoe8

Just now, Uscg-green said:

This line can't even handle two lol. There is pressure in the backfield as soon as the ball is snapped. 

Merrill and Mike both said that Wentz had time to get rid of the ball on that 3rd down. And that sacked took us out of FG range.  

Directv is really doing me a favor by blacking out the CBS channel so I am forced to watch on the NFL game mix channel.  I at least get some other good games

Just now, Saltpeter said:

The expectation shouldn't be 4 yards every play. Come on, man.

I don't expect four. But how about just a little blocking? 

Anybody else notice how effortlessly Rodgers is finding his receivers and moving the ball downfield compared to when we have the ball??

Apparently Wentz isn't too happy with Press Taylor's play calling....had a fit on the sidelines...

6 minutes ago, Uscg-green said:

Look at that nice clean pocket. It's called blocking. Something our line knows absolutely nothing about. Bums. 

It's also called quick reads and getting rid of the ball.

1 minute ago, GeorgeM37 said:

Anybody else notice how effortlessly Rodgers is finding his receivers and moving the ball downfield compared to when we have the ball??

Yea. Give them Schwartz and lets see how much better our offense looks. 

11 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

Just showed Rodgers throw it in 2.9 seconds with pressure off his right and he hit his guy on a dime. Wentz needs 15 second pockets to see the whole field.

I mean it's all right there in his scouting report...

• Struggles to read defenses and more intricate coverages
  • Will trust his arm too much, forcing passes into coverage
  • Needs work at moving through progressions, rarely moves off of first read or flips field with his eyes

Archived