GDT: Philadelphia Eagles @ Green Bay Packers. 12-6-20 @ 4:25 PM EST

EagleJoe8

image.jpeg.2b993b5ca92a5030ab3396aaf66c3d7e.jpeg
image.thumb.jpeg.4d4aa3bd168823bcff7dcf3c11c475de.jpeg
Philadelphia Eagles (3-8-1) @ Green Bay Packers (8-3)

Lambeau Field

Sunday, December 6th 2020, 4:25PM

CBS

Jim Nance, Tony Romo

Eagles +9

image.png.2f4e58c60f5981efeae3d81fbe0ae1f4.png
Eagles in red. 

@Moderator6 ready to pin. 

@VaBeach_Eagle

16 minutes ago, EagleJoe8 said:

This could be a blood bath.

Especially if Slay is banged up. Adams will have a big game either way but if he doesn’t play Adams/Rodgers might be setting records. 

Just now, Road to Victory said:

Especially if Slay is banged up. Adams will have a big game either way but if he doesn’t play Adams/Rodgers might be setting records. 

They should have last year.

13 minutes ago, EagleJoe8 said:

They should have last year.

Yeah, Adams had 8 catches for 158 yards at halftime. 

1 minute ago, Road to Victory said:

Yeah, Adams had 8 catches for 158 yards at halftime. 

He could have that in the first quarter today lol.

Rodgers is getting 7TDs in this game sadly

Don't know why they'd want this bloodbath to be nationally televised 

I'm looking forward to this game. The Packers have the better, healthier team, but I want to see a good spirited fight from the Eagles. Maybe Ertz can help Wentz out a bit, though missing Lane will probably hurt more than having Ertz will help. Still, anyway, I always hope to see a good fight. 

2 minutes ago, wyote said:

I'm looking forward to this game. The Packers have the better, healthier team, but I want to see a good spirited fight from the Eagles. Maybe Ertz can help Wentz out a bit, though missing Lane will probably hurt more than having Ertz will help. Still, anyway, I always hope to see a good fight. 

A good fight ? Wins and loses matter. Frank Bruno put up a spirited fight against Mike Tyson and he got battered around the ring.

12 minutes ago, EaglesIreland said:

A good fight ? Wins and loses matter. Frank Bruno put up a spirited fight against Mike Tyson and he got battered around the ring.

Yeah, hey, let's try to win the game. 

I'm not here for the tank. 

1 minute ago, wyote said:

Yeah, hey, let's try to win the game. 

I'm not here for the tank. 

I agree I want the eagles to win every game but what we want as fans and what will happen are different things.  

I thought Jordan Howard was promoted to the active Roster(?)...was looking forward to seeing his TWO carries for the entire game....

12 minutes ago, flyerdog said:

I thought Jordan Howard was promoted to the active Roster(?)...was looking forward to seeing his TWO carries for the entire game....

Howard lit them up last year for 15-87 and 2 TD’s. 

Doug should pound the ball. GB Is terrible against the run. Remember when Mostert lit them up in the playoffs last year for 4 TD’s. 

I think Doug forgot he won the SB with big backs who could pound the ball. 

4 minutes ago, Road to Victory said:

. GB Is terrible against the run. 

in other words...we pass it 45 times today...

Y'all should've been here earlier when we were eating chili. But during the game today, you can be glad you're not here. Whatever else happens today, you've got that going for you. 

Just now, flyerdog said:

in other words...we pass it 45 times today...

If we fall behind by 21 in the first half, that's kind of what we'll have to do. We'll see. 

5 minutes ago, wyote said:

Y'all should've been here earlier when we were eating chili. But during the game today, you can be glad you're not here. Whatever else happens today, you've got that going for you. 

If we fall behind by 21 in the first half, that's kind of what we'll have to do. We'll see. 

No that's what we'll most likely do anyway...

2 hours ago, EagleJoe8 said:

This could be a blood bath.

Dude, didn’t you hear? They had a players only meeting this week. I’m convinced we’re dropping a 50-Berger on the Packers this afternoon. The Tundra Tundra will thaw out after Wentz and our receivers burn the Packers secondary in our highest scoring game of the season. Fly Eagles Fly, On The Road To Victory!!

5 minutes ago, Columbus Eagle said:

Dude, didn’t you hear? They had a players only meeting this week. I’m convinced we’re dropping a 50-Berger on the Packers this afternoon. The Tundra Tundra will thaw out after Wentz and our receivers burn the Packers secondary in our highest scoring game of the season. Fly Eagles Fly, On The Road To Victory!!

I’ll have whatever he’s having^^

2 hours ago, Road to Victory said:

Another great WR in a draft where the Eagles drafted:  Jordan Matthews. 

2 hours ago, Road to Victory said:

Wouldn’t be surprised if they trout him out there limping and he makes the injury even worse or injured something else

55 minutes ago, Mike030270 said:

Supposedly JJAWFUL was healthy. 

Just cut the bum already. 

Archived