GDT: Philadelphia Eagles @ Green Bay Packers. 12-6-20 @ 4:25 PM EST

EagleJoe8

Mate Frankston is like a mini Miami now. Cafes everywhere. Old day driving up to blue wall if you remember. Grabbing esky for drink are gone. 

Still got 4 pubs on 4 corners but a lot less bogan now

"Read bogan as 80% redneck I think is term"

38 minutes ago, eglz1 said:

It'll take more than 4 games but there'll be some indication. How long did it take opposing D coordinators to figure out Lamar Jackson? About as long as it's taken to figure out RGIII, Jameis Winston and other flash-in-the-pan QBs - an offseason. Assuming Hurts starts next year that will be more telling.

Defensive coordinators have figured out Wentz. Injuries and confidence have killed Carson. I’d rather see what the other guy has. Carson is pretty much done here.

1 hour ago, EazyEaglez said:

Defensive coordinators have figured out Wentz. Injuries and confidence have killed Carson. I’d rather see what the other guy has. Carson is pretty much done here.

Sure they have. We'll likely see how Hurts fares next year. This year may be 'entertaining'. There won't be enough video or time to really figure out Hurts this year.

12 minutes ago, eglz1 said:

Sure they have. We'll likely see how Hurts fares next year. This year may be 'entertaining'. There won't be enough video or time to really figure out Hurts this year.

Wait till Dennis Allen gets a hold of this offensive line this week.

1 minute ago, downundermike said:

So you're saying that neither Carson or Jalen will be able to buy health insurance due to soon-to-be pre-existing conditions?

30 minutes ago, eglz1 said:

I don’t think anyone should expect world beater stuff from Hurts. I don’t think it’s time to anoint him or write him off. Give him the rest of the year to see what he can do. There’s no point in playing Carson anymore this season. 

2 hours ago, EazyEaglez said:

I don’t think anyone should expect world beater stuff from Hurts. I don’t think it’s time to anoint him or write him off. Give him the rest of the year to see what he can do. There’s no point in playing Carson anymore this season. 

Remember when we just knew for sure that Carson was better than Dakota Prescott? Fun times.

12 minutes ago, judunno said:

Remember when we just knew for sure that Carson was better than Dakota Prescott? Fun times.

Greatest quarterback in Eagles history according to many.

I just realized Wentz scored the most points on the undefeated Steelers today watching the game now, SMH what happen this this bum lol 

2 hours ago, Doyoubelieve#20 said:

I just realized Wentz scored the most points on the undefeated Steelers today watching the game now, SMH what happen this this bum lol 

Carson scored more points for the Browns than he did for the Eagles against the Packers. 😂🤣😂

On 12/6/2020 at 11:03 PM, Uscg-green said:

You saw one the series before Hurts. To Goedert. So not really very long. 

Sorry meant to include WR in there. We all know Wentz can throw to TEs. Been a while since he's completed 20+ yards to a WR or a TD for that matter.

2 hours ago, judunno said:

Sorry meant to include WR in there. We all know Wentz can throw to TEs. Been a while since he's completed 20+ yards to a WR or a TD for that matter.

And even the throw to Goedert was not a good throw and if he steps in to the throw then there is a chance Goedert gets more yards.

18 hours ago, downundermike said:

I just hope for the sake of either qb Peters isn't allowed to play. 

Archived