GDT: Philadelphia Eagles @ Green Bay Packers. 12-6-20 @ 4:25 PM EST

EagleJoe8

The closest they will be in this one is when they are tied 0-0. Rodgers is gonna throw for well over 400 with at least 4tds. Adama will go off for close to 200 and 3tds.

Thank goodness the Eagles are facing one of the most accurate QB's of our time. Nice test for the defense...:wacko:

Cognitive dissonance flaring up again...

AAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!

140 Mars Attacks! Gifs - Gif Abyss - Page 2

Just now, NOTW said:

The Browns are 9-3.

They should be after getting 15 top 5 draft picks.

1 minute ago, PoconoDon said:

Thank goodness the Eagles are facing one of the most accurate QB's of our time. Nice test for the defense...:wacko:

It wouldn't surprise me if the D line has a solid game, but the offense stinks it up again. 

1 minute ago, PoconoDon said:

Yeah, we're gonna need to score early and often and maintain possession for long time consuming drives, and...

...none of that will happen.

2 hours ago, Road to Victory said:

Especially if Slay is banged up. Adams will have a big game either way but if he doesn’t play Adams/Rodgers might be setting records. 

Slay has not been very good for them. Starting to look like another stud cb that’s a dud for them.

3 minutes ago, NOTW said:

Supposedly JJAWFUL was healthy. 

Just cut the bum already. 

His snaps are being divided and given to Fulgham and Alshon

He’ll be back when Alshon gets injured again

2 minutes ago, NOTW said:

The Browns are 9-3.

Feel happy for their fans to be honest

The Packers play that Todd Rudgren song "Bang on the Drum All Day" when they score. I think we are going to hear that a lot today unfortunately.

This game might as well be over already. I'm taking bets on Wentz throwing a pick before a TD....

Not a lot of fighting spirit in here today, ladies. 

Any given MFing Sunday, y'all.

Yeah, we're probably going to lose, and maybe going to lose badly. But have some pride. Don't surrender till you're actually beat. 

Hopefully we're not influencing the boys in the helmets too much. Hopefully they're still doing everything they can to win.

There'll be time to cry, if that's what you need. 

But first let's watch this game, see what happens.

4 minutes ago, Heavywchamp said:

This game might as well be over already. I'm taking bets on Wentz throwing a pick before a TD....

You’re gonna have to offer some odds to get any takers on that bet. I hate saying that, but it’s true. We’re a ‘ish show right now. 

In here as usual to bemoan the coaching incompetence of Hanna-Barbera Chin Ass Doug. Go Birds!

Miles for 4.

Just now, 20dawk4life said:

I think wentz is undefeated vs the packers. 

He actually lost to them his rookie year on MNF.

Wentz sneaks for a 1st down.

Archived