GDT: Philadelphia Eagles @ Green Bay Packers. 12-6-20 @ 4:25 PM EST

EagleJoe8

justin jefferson hit a 1000 yds today, wouldve never done that on the eagles, hello

Please god can we stop pretending Fulgham is a starting NFL receiver and not just a guy who exploited a lack of coverage because he's been practice squad fodder for his career to date for 4 weeks, he had 50 percent of snaps last week the first time he's lost any snaps to Jeffery and he's had 32 yards the last 3 games. Fulgham is not the receiver you're looking for.

Just now, olsilverhair said:

Im joking with everyone, big eagles fan, but they need to lose out, except to dallas, Ive never wanted to happen but this year it needs to

Gotcha, you’re frustrated and I totally get that. I’m not rooting for a loss, but I feel your anger. 

1 minute ago, xxeaglesfanxx said:

Woah three and out? Honestly the d line hasn’t been terrible and since what’s his name got injured the linebackers have improved. The secondary is where things have been sketchy.

I can think of few other positions that if there was an injury the position would improve.

I was t big on bringing Howard back, but I forgot how much I liked him initiating hard hits when he has the ball. 

Archived