29 minutes ago, Mike030270 said:

Minshew and Strong are better passers than Hurts

200w-2.gif

• Replies 14.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
52 minutes ago, Mike030270 said:

Care to try and prove me wrong?

Good luck with "The Jock Strap King" and the gimp.

Hopefully Jalen does get traded and escapes that clown show.

Have a good night.

aaron-rodgers-1.gif

4 hours ago, Shalodeep said:

Coming from a franchise with back to back hall of famers.... Green bay doesn't take QB so lightly so why should Philly want to start a guy who didn't break top twenty in almost any QB stat

I can't imagine a rival NFL fan NOT wanting Hurts to be the starter for the Eagles.  

3 hours ago, PhillyMG said:

I can't imagine a rival NFL fan NOT wanting Hurts to be the starter for the Eagles.  

I really don't care who the Eagles QB is. But I also don't hope that ANY team has a horrible roster and makes stupid moves. Trading Jalen Hurts right now would be idiotic.

The Eagles are not a "rival" of the Packers. Even the Packers rivals I don't wish to be weak. It is not surprising that Eagles fans are known to pray for injuries on other teams. 

Packers fans want to face their opponents at full strength. 

Packer Nation respects all their opponents and fears none of them. 

Eagles fans fear all teams and wish the worst for them. How sad and pathetic that is.

f5ea331810f8d196abb8a882e0d8e209.jpg

8 hours ago, PackerNation said:

I really don't care who the Eagles QB is. But I also don't hope that ANY team has a horrible roster and makes stupid moves. Trading Jalen Hurts right now would be idiotic.

The Eagles are not a "rival" of the Packers. Even the Packers rivals I don't wish to be weak. It is not surprising that Eagles fans are known to pray for injuries on other teams. 

Packers fans want to face their opponents at full strength. 

Packer Nation respects all their opponents and fears none of them. 

Eagles fans fear all teams and wish the worst for them. How sad and pathetic that is.

f5ea331810f8d196abb8a882e0d8e209.jpg

F... off you clown.

21 minutes ago, PackerNation said:

eagles-fans.jpg

Putting Packer Nation troll on ignore.

15 hours ago, PackerNation said:

So you think you can make the playoffs with Minshew? You think that average performance against the Jets last year makes him better than Hurts? Strong isn't healthy enough to play a full season.

Hurts is indeed the best you have.

Gardner - 22 starts 42 touchdowns/12 interceptions 5969 yards 63.2% completion percentage 93.9 rating

Jalen 19 starts 22 touchdowns/13 interceptions 4205 yards 59% completion percentage 84.7 rating 

Jalen would have to average 6.6tds, 588 yards for his next three games to just catch Minshew and has already thrown more interceptions. Even adding in both their rushing totals, Jalen wouldn't come close to getting the yardage minshew has and the touchdowns would be 2.66tds per game which is well above his average. At this point Jalen isn't in Minshew league as a QB.  So no, Jalen clearly isn't our best option. He is obviously second at this point. 

Deeper stats in case you feel like learning

Gardner TD 4.8% INT 1.4%

Jalen TD 3.8% INT 2.2%

Gardner did this with far less talent and worse coaching staff. so welcome to the board, i will be your teacher any time you have questions.

42 minutes ago, CouchKing said:

Putting Packer Nation troll on ignore.

That awkward moment that he attempts to frame me as a troll because he got owned and is butthurt.

Good luck with that little one.

Toodle Loo!

wedding-crashers-1.gif

3 minutes ago, Shalodeep said:

Gardner - 22 starts 42 touchdowns/12 interceptions 5969 yards 63.2% completion percentage 93.9 rating

Jalen 19 starts 22 touchdowns/13 interceptions 4205 yards 59% completion percentage 84.7 rating 

Jalen would have to average 6.6tds, 588 yards for his next three games to just catch Minshew and has already thrown more interceptions. Even adding in both their rushing totals, Jalen wouldn't come close to getting the yardage minshew has and the touchdowns would be 2.66tds per game which is well above his average. At this point Jalen isn't in Minshew league as a QB.  So no, Jalen clearly isn't our best option. He is obviously second at this point. 

Gardner TD 4.8% INT 1.4%

Jalen TD 3.8% INT 2.2%

Gardner did this with far less talent and worse coaching staff. so welcome to the board, i will be your teacher any time you have questions.

How many games has Minshew started in Philly moron?

There is a reason Hurts is the starter and is going to be the starter. 

A little fanboy posting stats doesn't make Minshew a good QB. 

I will go with the Eagles coaches opinions on the QBs over some random butthurt Eagles fan.

3 minutes ago, PackerNation said:

How many games has Minshew started in Philly moron?

There is a reason Hurts is the starter and is going to be the starter. 

A little fanboy posting stats doesn't make Minshew a good QB. 

I will go with the Eagles coaches opinions on the QBs over some random butthurt Eagles fan.

So go to the default when you obviously have nothing to add. Definitely argue like RTK. You got smoked. Again, welcome to the board

Just now, Shalodeep said:

So go to the default when you obviously have nothing to add. Definitely argue like RTK. You got smoked. Again, welcome to the board

Yeah, let's not support the starting QB ever. Call for the nobody backup that failed in Jax. 

Enjoy another season of whining about everything. You are a embarrassment to actual Eagles fans.

We will all pray that things get better in your life so you can stop crying publicly about Jalen Hurts. 

He is the starter. Deal with it fanboy.

17 hours ago, PackerNation said:

Good luck with "The Jock Strap King" and the gimp.

Hopefully Jalen does get traded and escapes that clown show.

Have a good night.

aaron-rodgers-1.gif

Do you want him?

2 minutes ago, eagle45 said:

Do you want him?

Nah, the Pack doesn't need Jalen. J-Love has a much higher ceiling and is developing well. Watch closely in the preseason. J-Love has been under the wing of Tom Clements for several months now. Tom returned to Green Bay this year, Tom is the cat that Aaron credits for his development as a young QB. We are very happy with our QB room. Set in the present and future.

OneTeamOneNation

PackerNation!

1 minute ago, PackerNation said:

Nah, the Pack doesn't need Jalen. J-Love has a much higher ceiling and is developing well. Watch closely in the preseason. J-Love has been under the wing of Tom Clements for several months now. Tom returned to Green Bay this year, Tom is the cat that Aaron credits for his development as a young QB. We are very happy with our QB room. Set in the present and future.

OneTeamOneNation

PackerNation!

OK so why are you on another board beating the drum for another QB when your backup has a much higher ceiling?

If you don't want him for your team, don't give us crap for not wanting him for ours.  

10 minutes ago, eagle45 said:

OK so why are you on another board beating the drum for another QB when your backup has a much higher ceiling?

If you don't want him for your team, don't give us crap for not wanting him for ours.  

Not "beating" any "drum." I was commenting that trading Hurts right now would be a idiotic move. He may not ever be great, but he is the best you have right now. 

Minshew is not the answer this season. And Strong has a bum knee, so throwing him out there to see if he can develop is not a wise move either. 

Jalen Hurts is now, and will be your starter, because he is the best option that you have. The coaching staff thinks so, and so do I. No offense, but you wanting him traded, isn't going to make it happen. Might as well get on board with Jalen for this season, cuz he isn't going anywhere.

LikableMixedDachshund-size_restricted.gif

3 hours ago, Shalodeep said:

Gardner TD 4.8% INT 1.4%

Jalen TD 3.8% INT 2.2%

We often hear arguments that some of Hurts' stats came in "garbage time." Jacksonville wasn't exactly in the best of shape offensively in many of those contests and only 2 of his career wins came against teams that ended with a winning record.

22 minutes ago, brkmsn said:

We often hear arguments that some of Hurts' stats came in "garbage time." Jacksonville wasn't exactly in the best of shape offensively in many of those contests and only 2 of his career wins came against teams that ended with a winning record.

What if Gardner was playing in junk time, like, all the time?

Gotta discount those TDs.

At least he throws less interceptions…

And, he does fewer 360 degree spin moves while in the pocket.

29 minutes ago, brkmsn said:

Rookie year went 6-6 with a great stat line and distributed the ball to everyone quite well. And he only has 3 more starts than Jalen. Jalen hasn't beaten any contenders up to this point. I prefer a QB who distributes to other versus one who collects for himself 

41 minutes ago, Shalodeep said:

Rookie year went 6-6 with a great stat line and distributed the ball to everyone quite well. And he only has 3 more starts than Jalen. Jalen hasn't beaten any contenders up to this point. I prefer a QB who distributes to other versus one who collects for himself 

I actually like Gardner Minshew and feel good about having him as a backup. He's like a more talented Koy Detmer. 

https://m.facebook.com/AATSportsNetwork/videos/this-may-be-the-best-celebration-trathomas72-told-us-about-this-whipping-stick-d/283159326336517/

If a change had been made at QB last year after the first 6 or 7 games, I would have been on board. Hurts was struggling after the Atlanta game and I wasn't seeing any progress. If you search my posts around that time, you will see where I was at. I wanted at that point to see what we had in Minshew. But Sirianni changed things up offensively and Hurts responded and I felt his passing improved throughout the remainder of the regular season. He still had a couple bad games and the poor playoff game, but those things happen to everybody. He's still the starter right now and he needs to show that he learned from his failures and demonstrate continued growth and improvement. 

Jags fans rejoiced when they got a sixth round pick out of the Eagles for Minshew. They just wanted that steaming pile of cow dung gone.  

You would have to be a complete f'n moron to think Minshew gives you a better chance to win games than Hurts.                 

b52U3hiqtAcXJcgsOKC9SJhWS5N8XBR4lFjY1iLeHQg.jpg

9 minutes ago, PackerNation said:

Jags fans rejoiced when they got a sixth round pick out of the Eagles for Minshew. They just wanted that steaming pile of cow dung gone.  

You would have to be a complete f'n moron to think Minshew gives you a better chance to win games than Hurts.                 

b52U3hiqtAcXJcgsOKC9SJhWS5N8XBR4lFjY1iLeHQg.jpg

Minshew got 20% of our passing touchdowns in his two starts.... Was  reported Indy had interest in grabbing minshew this offseason for a decent pick but the eagles rejected the offer to keep him. Hurts plays the same style that got him embarrassed in Tampa, minshew will be starting after the bye 

12 minutes ago, Shalodeep said:

Minshew got 20% of our passing touchdowns in his two starts.... Was  reported Indy had interest in grabbing minshew this offseason for a decent pick but the eagles rejected the offer to keep him. Hurts plays the same style that got him embarrassed in Tampa, minshew will be starting after the bye 

You really felt so defeated that you decided to lie and say that the Colts were interested in Minshew, and for a decent pick? You mean like a 4th? Nope, never happened. Cool story though.

I'll bet you $900 that Minshew does not start at all this season if Jalen doesn't get hurt.

You can pay me through Zelle at the end of the season. You don't want to bet? Why? You are so sure that your idol Minshew is the man. Put up or shut up.

11 minutes ago, PackerNation said:

You really felt so defeated that you decided to lie and say that the Colts were interested in Minshew, and for a decent pick? You mean like a 4th? Nope, never happened. Cool story though.

I'll bet you $900 that Minshew does not start at all this season if Jalen doesn't get hurt.

You can pay me through Zelle at the end of the season. You don't want to bet? Why? You are so sure that your idol Minshew is the man. Put up or shut up.

I'm actually wanting to draft a QB next season and have minshew be the bridge guy. I just want an actual QB, not someone who runs 1/3 of his dropbacks. We had to change the entire offense because he can't get it done in the air. And why if Jalen doesn't get hurt? That's part of Jalen's playing style. He got hurt last year. 

Archived