GDT: New Orleans Saints @ Philadelphia Eagles 12-13-20 @ 4:25PM EST

EagleJoe8

Just now, EazyEaglez said:

Not only that when he got it out guys were able to do some stuff cause he delivered it accurately.

What did they do

Just now, olsilverhair said:

What did they do

Reagor picked up like 9 on a short pass by making a guy miss. Sanders actually caught a pass and made good yards. That's more than anything they've managed so far this year. 

3 minutes ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

I'm not sure Wentz, this year, can process that quickly and he's double clutching and holding on to the ball. 

He's always held the ball too long and has a slow delivery but that doesn't change the fact that the offense has changed. When we called 5 and out route Wentz would hit guys wide open. We just hardly called them. 

3 minutes ago, GeorgeM37 said:

We do not yet know if Hurts will be the long term answer here but so far he looks very capable of running this offense....

I seriously hope none of you wentz boys are rooting for this kid to fail.....I seriously hope that...

Wonder why this offense wasn't run for Wentz as well- quick passes and take a shot down the field here and there. Roll the QB out of the pocket- but he wouldn't for Wentz.All I am saying is.... that's just weird.

Just now, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Reagor picked up like 9 on a short pass by making a guy miss. Sanders actually caught a pass and made good yards. That's more than anything they've managed so far this year. 

That is a little much

Just now, 20dawk4life said:

He's always held the ball too long and has a slow delivery but that doesn't change the fact that the offense has changed. When we called 5 and out route Wentz would hit guys wide open. We just hardly called them. 

Yeah OK it has I'm certainly not arguing that. But Wentz has not been helping this offense at all and it's been hard to do anything with him back there. 

Just now, downundermike said:

That is a little much

It isn't far wrong. Sanders on those RB passes has been awful. Both because of Wentz and Sanders.

Archived