GDT: New Orleans Saints @ Philadelphia Eagles 12-13-20 @ 4:25PM EST

EagleJoe8

RPO will not work if Hurts keeps watching the RB after he hands it off.  Defense is going to figure out the Hurts stops running = tackle the RB and Hurts keeps running = tackle the QB.

The best thing so far is that Hurts is making quick decisions, either throw or take off, no dancing in the pocket waiting to get sacked/throw a pick/fumble the ball.

Just now, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

We are seeing an offense with a bit of life. A bit of tempo. Still the same ill discipline sadly. And still the same crappy play calling on 4th down. 

We hardly ran quick routes for Wentz. Most passing plays were slow developing routes. 

Guys gonna be wide open for saints, no need for them to run the ball. 

Just now, 20dawk4life said:

We hardly ran quick routes for Wentz. Most passing plays were slow developing routes. 

I'm not sure Wentz, this year, can process that quickly and he's double clutching and holding on to the ball. 

Gotta score points to win the game ‘Doug. I would have liked to see them try for 3 there. 

We do not yet know if Hurts will be the long term answer here but so far he looks very capable of running this offense....

I seriously hope none of you wentz boys are rooting for this kid to fail.....I seriously hope that...

Archived