GDT: New Orleans Saints @ Philadelphia Eagles 12-13-20 @ 4:25PM EST

EagleJoe8

7 minutes ago, olsilverhair said:

It really doesn’t matter at this point in the season 

It does matter. They need to build continuity, and you can't do it calling stupid plays like that. If they just do nothing to better themselves this year, they will eat those habits and suck next year, too.

Man my feed is like 4 minutes behind. Jeesh, I won’t be posting much today guys. 

Just now, Portyansky said:

Why is he wide open?!?!?!

Its the Eagles defense man.  That should be expected. Im surprised when they actually cover well.

2 minutes ago, opa-opa said:

Why the hell is Alshon still on this team?

He's got pics of Doug in a diaper with a pacifier in his mouth

Just now, Columbus Eagle said:

Man my feed is like 4 minutes behind. Jeesh, I won’t be posting much today guys. 

Mines a little behind too bud. It's really annoying. 

1 minute ago, GeorgeM37 said:

We do not yet know if Hurts will be the long term answer here but so far he looks very capable of running this offense....

I seriously hope none of you wentz boys are rooting for this kid to fail.....I seriously hope that...

It's been one series that failed where he didn't throw the ball more than two yards down the field. Pump the brakes. 

3 minutes ago, D-Shiznit said:

The best thing so far is that Hurts is making quick decisions, either throw or take off, no dancing in the pocket waiting to get sacked/throw a pick/fumble the ball.

Not only that when he got it out guys were able to do some stuff cause he delivered it accurately.

Just now, EazyEaglez said:

Not only that when he got it out guys were able to do some stuff cause he delivered it accurately.

Yup threw it in the sweet spot, no 5 yards over their heads so they can get smashed.

Just now, EazyEaglez said:

What did they do

Archived