Jason Peters out for the season

Talonblood

Bye Bye Peters, thanks for always protecting whatever scrub we had back there at QB. Surefire HOFer. Never really liked him (as a person) though.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, NOTW said:

Hope the contract had an injury clause.  He demanded more money for LT, then went back to RG now not playing and when he did play he sucked.  

Tarnished his legacy.  Have to remember when he was a beast.  He'll be in the HOF.

When the dust settles and this stretch is in the distant past, we'll remember JP as an all time great Eagle who will proudly wear the logo into Canton. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Talonblood said:

Bad for Peters, good for the Eagles in the long run. Maybe Jeffries can stub his toe, too?

Do you get the feeling that if he wants to be back next year they will let him come back too?

2 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

Do you get the feeling that if he wants to be back next year they will let him come back too?

Doug:  "heck yeah!"

:lol:

• Haha 2

41 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

He's already said he wants to play again

• Haha 3

8 minutes ago, Mike030270 said:

He's already said he wants to play again

Why wouldn’t he? He’s been stealing money for over 4 years now. 

• Like 3

59 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

Not unless Howie is still here. New management wont make that mistake, there is no loyalty there

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, QBhunter58 said:

Not unless Howie is still here. New management wont make that mistake, there is no loyalty there

There you go hoping that after 20 years, of side deals, sneaking around, undermining real football people, and outlasting them Howie will finally be dealt with. I hope you’re right bud. I’d toast to that. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, EazyEaglez said:

Yes. Because that weasel Howie is still going to be here. If Peters wants to play on next year then he'll be back. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, EazyEaglez said:

I think Peters might know for himself that he has to hang 'em up and just enjoy his great legacy and be satisfied with that. Then again, I am hearing he wants to keep playing...:ph34r:

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Talonblood said:

I think Peters might know for himself that he has to hang 'em up and just enjoy his great legacy and be satisfied with that.

I think he likes paychecks more than a legacy. Either way he’s still HOF guy. He’s trying to squeeze out as much money as he can. I already saw someone said he still wants to play too. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, EazyEaglez said:

I think he likes paychecks more than a legacy. Either way he’s still HOF guy. He’s trying to squeeze out as much money as he can. I already saw someone said he still wants to play too. 

I agree. He is milking every penny. If they are willing to pay, hey. I don't mind if he plays again, more power to him- just not in Philly anymore. Let new people play. Now....Jeffries....broooohaaahhaaaa.... I want him gone, too. And DJax. Any old a** money sucking, injury prone relic needs to go.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, NOTW said:

I think it's Mailata's job to lose at this point.  Dillard can compete.

The way Lane Johnson's injuries have been, both Dillard and Mailata might be starting anyway.

Dillard was horrible at RT last year. It was only 1 game but it wasn’t pretty. 

I love JP. I was one of few that didn't mind the pay raise to play LT again. The only thing they should have done was make it incentive based. But his time is done. Djax should be right with him.

Really hope JP sticks around on the staff.

3 hours ago, Road to Victory said:

Dillard was horrible at RT last year. It was only 1 game but it wasn’t pretty. 

Right, he can play LT, Mailata RT.

Also Stoutland said he hadn't given Dillard reps at RT and threw him in there. People thought Pryor did a good job there that game, this year say he sucks.

Stoutland said he then started working Dillard at RT in practice and he was doing better. But he was drafted to be LT.

People forget Lane Johnson struggled switching to LT one time. No one thinks he sucks.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Portyansky said:

I love JP. I was one of few that didn't mind the pay raise to play LT again. The only thing they should have done was make it incentive based. But his time is done. Djax should be right with him.

Really hope JP sticks around on the staff.

DJax and Jeffries. That would be nice- it would appear a tiny bit of sanity might be returning if these things happen. Tiny, I say.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Talonblood said:

I think Peters might know for himself that he has to hang 'em up and just enjoy his great legacy and be satisfied with that. Then again, I am hearing he wants to keep playing...:ph34r:

The Eagles can’t say no to Peters. He’s like a drug habit they can’t kick. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, wyote said:

Another injury the Eagles fans cheer. 

I'm really grateful for all the great years he gave the Eagles.  

He was absolutely dreadful out there this year (regardless of whether he lined up at LT or RG).  I think you mistake people being happy he won't be on the field anymore looking terrible with cheering he sustained an injury.  ;)