If we make the playoffs....

WeaponX

Who starts if we make the playoffs?   

42 members have voted

1. 1. Who starts in the playoffs?

• Jalen Hurts
    • Carson Wentz

I’ve not completely given up on Wentz, but this year, Randall Cunningham and Rob Jaworski are more viable options.

• Haha 3

Playoffs, you wanna talk about playoffs, in my best Jim mora impression

• Like 2

*allen Iverson voice*

Playoffs.....we won one game....and we talking about playoffs.....

Why this question?  

If we assume that Hurts will play the remainder of the season and he gets them there, then it's obvious.

If Hurts gets hurt and Wentz comes in and plays well and gets them there, then that's obvious.

So, does this really need to be asked?

Dumb question. If they are in the playoffs it means Hurts is 4-0 as a starter after taking over a 3-8-1 team... There is zero chance you put Wentz in over the guy that got you there. 

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, EricAllenPick6 said:

Better question: which beer (or other alcoholic beverage) will you be drinking if we make the playoffs?

Something strong... I might skip the beer and go straight to whiskey.

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, EricAllenPick6 said:

Better question: which beer (or other alcoholic beverage) will you be drinking if we make the playoffs?

Better better question: how much alcohol will be left after the game? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, downundermike said:

Doug and Howie are back, and its more of the same.

It’s not more of the same if #11 isn’t under center next year. 

Look I want Howie gone but it’s likely not happening regardless of what happens down the stretch here. 

That said, Doug’s record without Carson is pretty damn good. I can’t remember the actual numbers, but I want to say Doug is like 38-35-1 with Wentz, and 8-2 without him. 

7 minutes ago, Mike030270 said:

1 game and people are talking about playoffs? :lol:

Because it’s very realistic. Arizona is tough but if they can win that one they have two very winnable games against Dallas and Washington to end the season. It’s not at all far fetched if the team keeps playing like they did yesterday. 

8 minutes ago, jsdarkstar said:

I would rather have a Top 5 pick then some how win the Division. 

If they win the division with Hurts looking like the real deal, I’ll take that over the pick. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, nipples said:

If they win the division with Hurts looking like the real deal, I’ll take that over the pick. 

Normally, I would too. But not after this season. The team has many other areas of need. 

3 minutes ago, jsdarkstar said:

Normally, I would too. But not after this season. The team has many other areas of need. 

And QB is the most important position in the game. 

49 minutes ago, nipples said:

It’s not more of the same if #11 isn’t under center next year. 

Look I want Howie gone but it’s likely not happening regardless of what happens down the stretch here. 

That said, Doug’s record without Carson is pretty damn good. I can’t remember the actual numbers, but I want to say Doug is like 38-35-1 with Wentz, and 8-2 without him. 

Because it’s very realistic. Arizona is tough but if they can win that one they have two very winnable games against Dallas and Washington to end the season. It’s not at all far fetched if the team keeps playing like they did yesterday. 

I don't want to win the division

Could you imagine if Hurts went 4-0 and this team replaced him with Wentz in the playoff game just to get Wentz playoff experience? Wentz delusion would go to a whole different planet.