Starting RT Jack Driscoll out for the season

Hawkeye

11 hours ago, XoqTionR said:

Is Peter's miraculously ready to go?

For 2021 probably. <_< 

15 hours ago, NOTW said:

Too bad I liked Driscoll as a draft pick and Stoutland developing him.  They've got to seriously evaluate the injury problem this offseason. It's new free agents, it's rookies and young players, it's everyone.  They hired new medical and conditioning staff but that didn't even work.

IT'S. THE. PLAYING. AND. PRACTICE. SURFACES.

27 minutes ago, IFB DOG said:

IT'S. THE. PLAYING. AND. PRACTICE. SURFACES.

Completely agreed. 

4 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

He’s come Pryor to stink it up.

And lead us back toward a top 5 pick!  :excited:

Seriously though, I just hope he doesn't get Hurts injured (so wanted to say "hurt" lol).  

5 minutes ago, time2rock said:

And lead us back toward a top 5 pick!  :excited:

Seriously though, I just hope he doesn't get Hurts injured (so wanted to say "hurt" lol).  

I’m starting to feel like if we really want that top five pick we need Carson back in there to go three and out for five consecutive series again and again so we can get back to blaming the coaches, defense, his teammates, and the water boy for him playing like gutter trash. 

29 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

I’m starting to feel like if we really want that top five pick we need Carson back in there to go three and out for five consecutive series again and again so we can get back to blaming the coaches, defense, his teammates, and the water boy for him playing like gutter trash. 

Looking at the current draft order with 3 weeks to play, have to assume the top 3 picks are locked in by the Jets, Jags, and Bengals.  After that we are tied with 5 other teams with 4 wins (Dallas, LA Chargers, Carolina, Atlanta, and Houston) - they are all ahead of us because of the tie with the Bengals that gives us 1 less loss.

Looking at the remaining schedule for all of those teams, I don't see any of them winning more than 1 game (Houston likely beats Cincinnati, Atlanta likely loses out, Carolina likely loses out, LA maybe beat Denver, Dallas is the one team that could potentially win 2 ... and hopefully they do to get them to draft after us).  I think the best we are likely to move up to is 6 (assuming we lose out, which I don't think is a safe assumption).  

Draft order.PNG

9 hours ago, NVeagle said:

Is Prince TW ready to play?

He is protected for this week, first time in the season.  He may get his chance to play.

Toth is another OT on the roster.  I think he was dressed but did not see the field last game.

17 hours ago, manz2821 said:

Tis the season for OL.  Dillard, Brooks, Lane, Peters, Driscoll all have had season ending injuries.  2 even before the season began. What are the odds of that ever happenning.

on this team?  bout 50%

• Like 1

14 hours ago, hputenis said:

Bc of Driscoll’s injury?  Or bc of all the virgin talk?  Fyi....if it’s the latter, you’re too late. 

Eagles curse of injuries. THAT is what I'm talking about here. It's mind bending.

It is always the right time to sign an OL from someone's practice squad. I have faith, that most other GM's have better drafting success than Howie.

Wasn't sure where else to put this, but Kelce's PC yesterday he talked about injuries on the O line.  He said that they have too many older injured guys, and they lost a vital piece in Vaiai...he said he wasn't really heralded "around here" but in the O line room they knew he was a vital piece for many years.

Kind of a slight shot to the front office it seems.

5 hours ago, NOTW said:

Wasn't sure where else to put this, but Kelce's PC yesterday he talked about injuries on the O line.  He said that they have too many older injured guys, and they lost a vital piece in Vaiai...he said he wasn't really heralded "around here" but in the O line room they knew he was a vital piece for many years.

Kelce for next GM!  

• Like 1

5 hours ago, NOTW said:

Kelce and Evan Mathis, those are my guys

2 hours ago, time2rock said:

Kelce for next GM!  

I would fire Howie and make Kelce GM in a heartbeat. 

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, QBhunter58 said:

When is his buddy Tenga-Wanogho gonna be ready?

Hes a left tackle.

So, how do we think Driscoll did with all his playing time?  He seems like he’s already a serviceable back-up with some upside?  What do others think?

i think I’m happy with him and Mailata as our back-up for the next couple years behind Lane and Driscoll, just need to get a high pick center or guard.  

On 12/15/2020 at 10:24 PM, NOTW said:

We just need to fire Howie or sacrifice a virgin in the Schuylkill. 

Can't we just fire a virgin and sacrifice Howie instead?

29 minutes ago, PoconoDon said:

Can't we just fire a virgin and sacrifice Howie instead?

Does Spads deserve to be fired?

:lol:

• Haha 1