Starting RT Jack Driscoll out for the season

Hawkeye

Just a quick FYI, not trying to play EMB police or anything but I usually capture all this info in the weekly injury tracker threads that @Moderator6 requested I create.  :-)

28 minutes ago, time2rock said:

Just a quick FYI, not trying to play EMB police or anything but I usually capture all this info in the weekly injury tracker threads that @Moderator6 requested I create.  :-)

I appreciate it, but having topics for a significant player out for the season and to discuss their performance is fine.  We have one for Peters, McLeod and others.

Yours is more a weekly tracker of guys who are not out for the season, but their weekly status of questionable, out, in the new practice window, time to recover and play again soon, stuff like that.

• Like 1

Too bad I liked Driscoll as a draft pick and Stoutland developing him.  They've got to seriously evaluate the injury problem this offseason. It's new free agents, it's rookies and young players, it's everyone.  They hired new medical and conditioning staff but that didn't even work.

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

My god the injuries this team has had to face and endure. Ridiculous. 

Tis the season for OL.  Dillard, Brooks, Lane, Peters, Driscoll all have had season ending injuries.  2 even before the season began. What are the odds of that ever happenning.

38 minutes ago, Moderator6 said:

I appreciate it, but having topics for a significant player out for the season and to discuss their performance is fine.  We have one for Peters, McLeod and others.

Yours is more a weekly tracker of guys who are not out for the season, but their weekly status of questionable, out, in the new practice window, time to recover and play again soon, stuff like that.

OK thanks for the clarification.  
Apologies to @Hawkeye.  

42 minutes ago, NOTW said:

Too bad I liked Driscoll as a draft pick and Stoutland developing him.  They've got to seriously evaluate the injury problem this offseason. It's new free agents, it's rookies and young players, it's everyone.  They hired new medical and conditioning staff but that didn't even work.

I think they need more of a witch doctor at this point.   Someone skilled at removing curses.

56 minutes ago, NOTW said:

Perhaps it’s time to consider bringing back the custom smoothies and daily urine analyses (to test hydration levels).  Seriously, some of the strategies Kelly incorporated into the daily regimen ... that seemed to work.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, time2rock said:

Perhaps it’s time to consider bringing back the custom smoothies and daily urine analyses (to test hydration levels).  Seriously, some of the strategies Kelly incorporated into the daily regimen ... that seemed to work.  

They actually retained Chip's sports science guy right? 

Maybe this was Howie's deal with the devil. Let me buy a championship with free agents but we'll suffer 3 years of injuries after.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, NOTW said:

Maybe this was Howie's deal with the devil. Let me buy a championship with free agents but we'll suffer 3 years of injuries after.

So that means we'll finally be done with these injuries next year?

17 minutes ago, Mike030270 said:

So that means we'll finally be done with these injuries next year?

If they fire Howie! 

2 hours ago, time2rock said:

OK thanks for the clarification.  
Apologies to @Hawkeye.  

No worries mate, appreciate what you're doing. We have less mods so crowd sourcing these topics is helpful :D

• Thanks 1

FFS, another major injury we have to suffer?  When will it end?  I guess we did sell our souls for that SB.  Sure feels like it now.

43 minutes ago, NOTW said:

3 minutes ago, Green_Guinness said:

FFS, another major injury we have to suffer?  When will it end?  I guess we did sell our souls for that SB.  Sure feels like it now.

This x1000.  And I'm totally fine with it.  I don't even react anymore when I get my multiple season ending injuries updates on my phone every single week.  Dallas fans are convinced they have it worse though.  True story.  

26 minutes ago, NOTW said:

We just need to fire Howie or sacrifice a virgin in the Schuylkill. 

Lol. Gonna have to leave the city to find one. 

19 minutes ago, Talonblood said:

I have no words- and I ALWAYS have words.

Bc of Driscoll’s injury?  Or bc of all the virgin talk?  Fyi....if it’s the latter, you’re too late. 

7 hours ago, manz2821 said:

Tis the season for OL.  Dillard, Brooks, Lane, Peters, Driscoll all have had season ending injuries.  2 even before the season began. What are the odds of that ever happenning.

And then during the season we've had injury issues with Kelce (though I think he's been able to tough it out) and Herbig. Seumalo was on IR at one point too.