Washington FT @ Eagles is Sunday Night Football game Week 17

gameshowfan91

10 minutes ago, Portyansky said:

I swear if they play to win this game....

The players had better play to win the game --- their jobs are on the line too.

Also, everybody is acting like the cowboys are in if we win. They still have to beat the giants. Even if they do get in , then their draft slot is much later ... so there's that. 

Play to win. There should be no pressure on Hurts now, so he may have his best game. He's coming off a rough week, so I'm hoping he responds well. I do like how he spreads the ball around as a passer, but would like to see him get a couple guys heavily involved. Give one or two of the young guys enough targets to have a good confidence-boosting game and the team something to feel good about going into the offseason.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LA_Eagle_Fan said:

I don't want to get swept by the damn Football Team!

better than Cowboys going to Playoffs.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

"Football Team" is not an acceptable name.  Idiots shouldn't have removed their name until they had a new one ready. 

they SHOULD lose but they will end up winning and dropping down to the 9th draft pick. WTF is going to choke like they always do and cowgirls will be the nfc east winners (which will drop them to 19th pick in the nfl draft because they will lose 1st round).

They will win a meaningless game and lose draft position and take a JAG who takes 3 years to develop while they sell us on his upside.

Haskins has been released. The Eagles better start Wentz, because we should be doing everything we can to lose this game.

50 minutes ago, jsdarkstar said:

Haskins has been released. The Eagles better start Wentz, because we should be doing everything we can to lose this game.

I read Alex Smith should be ready to go.  Smith >> Haskins.  

• Like 1

18 hours ago, gameshowfan91 said:

:thumbdown: There are better games for this. It will be depressing and torture to watch.

It was the only game the NFL could give NBC that was guaranteed to matter regardless of the outcome of earlier games.  Every other game is either meaningless or is tied to the outcome of another game.  

This is why in future seasons the last week of the season should be all games in one conference at 3:30 and the other conference at 7:40 with games divided up between ALL of the broadcast partners (if it's necessary to accommodate 60 Minutes on CBS, the games could be at 3:00 and 8:20 PM) with NBC getting first choice in each time slot.  That way, all of the games can be seen with the least important games relegated to NFL Network, CBSSN and FS1 and the DT-2 and DT-4 channels used for games on cable for over-the-air simulcasts. 

Take a real chance at getting your shiny, new QB hurt during a totally meaningless game, against a team that is fighting for its life? Sure, do the 2020 thing- go right ahead and get your QB killed. You can just let Wentz and Hurts battle it out in training camp next year. You have seen enough of Hurts to make an evaluation. He has some strength and weaknesses, just like Wentz. Let them duke it out in training camp- this game means nothing. If they do play Hurts, and he does get hurt, you will never hear an end to the ****in, even by the ones who want him to play. The smart thing to do is sit him, so that tells me the Eagles will start him. Nuff said.

So, one of the many reasons for Haskins release was going maskless at a striptease club... he was less than 6-meters away from the "line-of-scrimmage " prior to the ballz being snapped...

On 12/28/2020 at 1:20 AM, LA_Eagle_Fan said:

Play to win. I don't want to get swept by the damn Football Team!

Who cares Would much rather see Washington in the playoffs with a good story like Alex Smith coming back than the Giants or the Cowboys

On 12/28/2020 at 2:51 AM, [TSM]_PimpDaddyPain said:

"Football Team" is not an acceptable name.  Idiots shouldn't have removed their name until they had a new one ready. 

but the name was racist

7 hours ago, judunno said:

but the name was racist

That's debatable, but my point was they could have just come up with a new name and changed it immediately rather than calling themselves "Football Team" all season. 

55 minutes ago, [TSM]_PimpDaddyPain said:

That's debatable, but my point was they could have just come up with a new name and changed it immediately rather than calling themselves "Football Team" all season. 

just call them washington team football until they find a name. 

18 hours ago, Wallyhorse said:

It was the only game the NFL could give NBC that was guaranteed to matter regardless of the outcome of earlier games.  Every other game is either meaningless or is tied to the outcome of another game.  

This is why in future seasons the last week of the season should be all games in one conference at 3:30 and the other conference at 7:40 with games divided up between ALL of the broadcast partners (if it's necessary to accommodate 60 Minutes on CBS, the games could be at 3:00 and 8:20 PM) with NBC getting first choice in each time slot.  That way, all of the games can be seen with the least important games relegated to NFL Network, CBSSN and FS1 and the DT-2 and DT-4 channels used for games on cable for over-the-air simulcasts. 

That’s not how the NFL TV deal works dude.