Washington FT @ Eagles is Sunday Night Football game Week 17

gameshowfan91

21 hours ago, jsdarkstar said:

Haskins has been released. The Eagles better start Wentz, because we should be doing everything we can to lose this game.

Greg ward at QB

• Like 1

I really hate that we have to wait until the very last minute of this season for this shipshow to be over

• Like 1

21 hours ago, jsdarkstar said:

Haskins has been released. The Eagles better start Wentz, because we should be doing everything we can to lose this game.

Lol seriously?

I don't get the Wentz hate

If you're serious about wanting to lose then why not suggest the 3rd stringer that hasn't played since last year. No... you just wanna take shots at Wentz :rolleyes:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mike030270 said:

Lol seriously?

I don't get the Wentz hate

If you're serious about wanting to lose then why not suggest the 3rd stringer that hasn't played since last year. No... you just wanna take shots at Wentz :rolleyes:

Does it really matter? No starters should play at every position. only backups. 

Rest Cox and Mialata. That will help us with this outcome. They are injured, so it can be justifed.

7 hours ago, CaliEagle said:

Rest Cox and Mialata. That will help us with this outcome. They are injured, so it can be justifed.

If Mailata can play then he should as he needs more and more snaps. Cox I agree though. Shut him down especially if he's part of the plans for next year (which given the contract restructure he pretty much definitely is).

21 hours ago, [TSM]_PimpDaddyPain said:

That's debatable, but my point was they could have just come up with a new name and changed it immediately rather than calling themselves "Football Team" all season. 

There's no debate at all. That crap was racist as hell smh 

Our Defense is going to allow Alex Smith to score a lot of points. 

I hope the back up to the back up, is the starter at CB. Again. 

Also if Washington wins, Dallas loses, so that's what I'm cheering for. 

1 hour ago, judunno said:

There's no debate at all. That crap was racist as hell smh 

Your opinion wasn't a unanimous consensus.  Plenty of people weren't bothered by the name at all including many Native Americans.  But I'm an Eagles fan so they can call themselves the Purple People Eaters for all I care. 

16 hours ago, Portyansky said:

The real question is. Does WFT want to win this game? 

Hopefully they do.  If they can come out and embarrass the Eagles, the last regular season, in prime time, maybe that will push Lurie over the edge to make wholesale changes.

7 minutes ago, downundermike said:

Hopefully they do.  If they can come out and embarrass the Eagles, the last regular season, in prime time, maybe that will push Lurie over the edge to make wholesale changes.

I think if we win this game Lurie should go nuts!

7 hours ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

If Mailata can play then he should as he needs more and more snaps. Cox I agree though. Shut him down especially if he's part of the plans for next year (which given the contract restructure he pretty much definitely is).

Mialata has already proven himself and he will be in the mix next year to possibly start.  He has a concussion. I would keep him out regardless. It's a meaningless game and there is more to gain by losing vs. winning this game. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, [TSM]_PimpDaddyPain said:

Your opinion wasn't a unanimous consensus.  Plenty of people weren't bothered by the name at all including many Native Americans.  But I'm an Eagles fan so they can call themselves the Purple People Eaters for all I care. 

Pretty soon, animal activists will be saying "Make all teams with animal names change them!! It's animalistic racism!!"

• Like 2

On 12/28/2020 at 2:24 AM, gameshowfan91 said:

better than Cowboys going to Playoffs.

I'd rather the Cowboys get the lower pick and the 1st place schedule next year after their first round home loss.

• Like 1

The Eagles at 4-10-1 and the Redskins at 6-9 will both end the season under .500. So, is this the first time when both teams of a particular game, have (and will still have, after the game is completed) a losing record, get flexed into the final game of the season?

On 12/27/2020 at 11:24 PM, gameshowfan91 said:

better than Cowboys going to Playoffs.

41 minutes ago, Outlaw said:

I'd rather the Cowboys get the lower pick and the 1st place schedule next year after their first round home loss.

Have to agree with Outlaw.  It is always about how we can screw over the Cowboys.  Washington is IMO the worst team going forward in the division, them having a higher pick is not a big deal.  The Cowboys are not going to win in the playoffs, but with the skill guys they have, and pieces on defense, we do not want them having a top 10 pick, and them playing a tougher schedule next year is a good thing.

6 minutes ago, downundermike said:

Have to agree with Outlaw.  It is always about how we can screw over the Cowboys.  Washington is IMO the worst team going forward in the division, them having a higher pick is not a big deal.  The Cowboys are not going to win in the playoffs, but with the skill guys they have, and pieces on defense, we do not want them having a top 10 pick, and them playing a tougher schedule next year is a good thing.

Yeah pick 19 is much better than them getting a Surtain or Farley to play CB next year.

10 hours ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

We saw the impact of Cox leaving the game, Dallas took over.  His contract is too big, and he's their best defensive player.  He's definitely in their future plans.  I just don't want them doing any extension restructures to save money.  Unless it is the same length of years.  Need to plan for his retirement after this contract is done.

1 minute ago, NOTW said:

So they'll be ready to play in 3 weeks?  Awesome!  :P

Brooks won't but Taylor may play on Sunday.

4 hours ago, [TSM]_PimpDaddyPain said:

Not an opinion. There's a reason they finally woke up to change the name. They won't be the last. Good to know where you stand though.

17 minutes ago, judunno said:

Not an opinion. There's a reason they finally woke up to change the name. They won't be the last. Good to know where you stand though.

Yes, sorry...it's an opinion.  The reason they "woke" up to changing the team name is that the cost of cancel culture nonsense sweeping the US right now finally outweighed the cost of revamping name, logo, etc.  Simple business.

• Like 1