AFC Divisional: #6 Browns @ #1 Chiefs

AlpineEagle

Look at Landry on that pick. He was defeated. I thought Ertz had bad body language but good lord Landry

I'd say I hope the next game is better but it's Saints vs Bucs so... 

Onto Championship Games and go Bills and Packers!

16 minutes ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

What would have happened on that KC final drive if they declined the offside penalty? Would they have put more time back on the clock given when the penalty was committed?

No, they never put time back on the clock unless the clock should have not been running in the first place.

Just now, EagleJoe8 said:

No, they never put time back on the clock unless the clock should have not been running in the first place.

I guess on an offside the clock has to be running because you can't be offside in that situation (KC took a TO) until the snap...

Browns have got to stick to what they do well on offense. Got to stick with the run even though they are down by 16 right now. It's not time to panic yet. 

Just now, Mike030270 said:

Damn that was a nice run but likely too late

Still a lot of time, and the missed FG was huge for Cleveland, but someone may want to let the Browns D know there's a game today.

2 minutes ago, Mike030270 said:

Damn that was a nice run but likely too late

They will only be 9 behind if they score. But the defense needs more stops.

Just now, mihailo said:

They will only be 9 behind if they score. But the defense needs more stops.

That's definitely been an issue for them so far although to be fair so far they've only allowed 19 points despite being pretty bad. 

we got a game mofos 😈..

excuse my ignorance to the ebb and flow of this game I started watching in 2nd half

1 minute ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

I actually think going for 1 is the smart move there. I know many will say go for 2 but there is a lot of time left here. 

Why do you think so? Cos a TD and a FG will put them ahead?

Archived