AFC Divisional: #6 Browns @ #1 Chiefs

AlpineEagle

1 minute ago, mihailo said:

Why do you think so? Cos a TD and a FG will put them ahead?

Because if you miss the 2 point attempt then you're in a worse position (captain obvious I know). Now they know getting another TD and a FG and they can take the lead. Miss the 2 point conversion and they then have to get the next one. I think this approach allows them to be more flexible with plenty of time left. 

That's so strange because he was acting like a concussion but I didn't see where he banged his head

Just now, Mike030270 said:

That's so strange because he was acting like a concussion but I didn't see where he banged his head

His head went straight into the turf on the tackle. How did you miss it?

1 minute ago, Mike030270 said:

I know what you mean... It didn't look like an awful head hit to me either. 

Just turned the game on, forgot that there was even one today. I saw Mahomes running off the field, what happened to him?

Hate to see a player like him go out. The hit wasn't dirty at least.

Just now, VaBeach_Eagle said:

Just turned the game on, forgot that there was even one today. I saw Mahomes running off the field, what happened to him?

concussion

It looked like Mahomes got his neck wrenched going to the ground. Front of his helmet bounced off the turf. That kind of jolt to the head could cause a concussion.

Just now, Outlaw said:

His head went straight into the turf on the tackle. How did you miss it?

Didn't look like it was hard but that was probably because of the slow motion. I thought maybe he was choked and passed out

Didn't look like it was hard but that was probably because of the slow motion. I thought maybe he was choked and passed out

It all looked a little unnatural and awkward to be honest. 

I don't know if anyone remembers but Russell Wilson was in concussion protocol once. He went into tent and then came right back out a min later and put himself in game. 

I think the NFL made a rule about that afterwards, or am I mistaken. 

Anyone just catch Tyreek shoving a coach right before the commercial??

1 minute ago, pisceschica said:

I don't know if anyone remembers but Russell Wilson was in concussion protocol once. He went into tent and then came right back out a min later and put himself in game. 

I think the NFL made a rule about that afterwards, or am I mistaken. 

Don't know but you're not allowed back if you have a concussion now. That's league policy now

1 minute ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

Possible turf toe injury in the first half. He just bounced his head off the ground, so they must be giving him a concussion test in the locker room.

Archived