TATE Draft Grade

philafan4o8

2021 Tate Draft Grade  

82 members have voted

1. 1. What grade who you give the Eagles Draft?

• A
    • B
    • C
    • D
    • F

36 minutes ago, Infam said:

I'm shocked about how much the EMB likes this draft. Pretty good for a dysfunctional organization where the owner makes the picks and all the scouts are angry, eh? 😁

Yeah, I think we are all resigned to the fact that no matter how good the draft, it will have little impact on the impending disaster of this season. I expect the Birds first round pick to be in the top 10 again. It's like the Sixers. A plan to tank for picks. 

4 minutes ago, jsdarkstar said:

Yeah, I think we are all resigned to the fact that no matter how good the draft, it will have little impact on the impending disaster of this season. I expect the Birds first round pick to be in the top 10 again. It's like the Sixers. A plan to tank for picks. 

No I don't think that is true. I made a poll before the draft, and even then people weren't as negative as I thought they would be on next season. A good draft can't have made that worse.

So speak for yourself and a minority of pessimists please.

Just now, Infam said:

No I don't think that is true. I made a poll before the draft, and even then people weren't as negative as I thought they would be on next season. A good draft can't have made that worse.

So speak for yourself and a minority of pessimists please.

Haha. I still gave the draft a B 😄

• Like 1

Just off picking Smith, doing the Vagiants dirty, and getting a 2022 1st I give them a B. I have concerns about the 2nd round pick with an injury history coming to a team that always seems to have that blue tent up. I feel like the addressed some needs at the defensive line, but time will tell if they made the right picks. 

A.  As many as 5-7 picks are going to make the team and most will play and contribute.  A couple may be rock stars.  Our draft the last few years have been weak but this year we listened to the guys who actually do the work.  Finally.

In all seriousness, I think we can now grade the 2016 draft class fairly accurately, maybe the 2011 one with real accuracy.