Schedule Leaks (spoilers)

pgcd3

We play the bucs, chiefs and chargers as well. Lol. Could be another fun draft. 

So far we got 

Week 1 @Falcons

Week 2 Niners

Week 3

Week 4

Week 5

Week 6

Week 7 @Raiders

Week 8

Week 9

Week 10

Week 11

Week 12 @Giants (this means no thanksgiving game)

Week 13

Week 14

Week 15

Week 16 Giants

Week 17

Week 18

Week 19

Double bye with 17 games right?

6 minutes ago, Aerolithe_Lion said:

So far we got 

Week 1 @Falcons

Week 2 Niners

Week 3

Week 4

Week 5

Week 6

Week 7 @Raiders

Week 8

Week 9

Week 10

Week 11

Week 12 @Giants (this means no thanksgiving game)

Week 13

Week 14

Week 15

Week 16 Giants

Week 17

Week 18

Week 19

Double bye with 17 games right?

Only 1 bye

Hearing Dallas is week 3 MNF in Arlington

6 minutes ago, Lesdawg1978 said:

Hearing Dallas is week 3 MNF in Arlington

This has been going around.  It's not certain but if I were betting I'd say it's probably true

• Like 1

The defending champion Buccaneers will host the Cowboys, the Rams will finally show off their new stadium to fans while hosting the Bears, and Aaron Rodgers will be playing in the late afternoon window on FOX whether he’s on the Packers or the Broncos.

Those are a few of the highlights from the 2021 NFL Week 1 schedule, which was released this morning. Here’s the full 16-game schedule for the first week of the 2021 regular season:

THURSDAY NIGHT NBC
Cowboys at Buccaneers, 8:20 p.m.

SUNDAY AFTERNOON FOX
Seahawks at Colts, 1 p.m.
Eagles at Falcons, 1 p.m.
Vikings at Bengals, 1 p.m.
49ers at Lions, 1 p.m.
Broncos at Giants, 4:25 p.m.
Packers at Saints, 4:25 p.m.

SUNDAY AFTERNOON CBS
Jaguars at Texans, 1 p.m.
Steelers at Bills, 1 p.m.
Jets at Panthers, 1 p.m.
Cardinals at Titans, 1 p.m.
Chargers at Washington, 1 p.m.
Browns at Chiefs, 4:25 p.m.
Dolphins at Patriots, 4:25 p.m.

SUNDAY NIGHT NBC
Bears at Rams, 8:20 p.m.

MONDAY NIGHT ESPN
Raiders at Ravens, 8:15 p.m.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2021/05/12/nfl-2021-week-1-schedule-cowboys-buccaneers-bears-rams-steelers-bills-highlight-opening-week/

Falcons and 49ers first up would be a tough start,   if we can get the Tampa and Kansas City games for mid winter that would be great.

11 minutes ago, Cochis_Calhoun said:

Falcons and 49ers first up would be a tough start,   if we can get the Tampa and Kansas City games for mid winter that would be great.

Tough start? They’re the 2 easiest teams on the schedule. Atlanta’s D is horrifying

• Like 1

I think Tampa on a Thursday actually works to our advantage.  That was a loss no matter what but Tampa needing to travel on that ultra short week creates a wild card situation of who knows what happens. 

7 minutes ago, Aerolithe_Lion said:

Tough start? They’re the 2 easiest teams on the schedule. Atlanta’s D is horrifying

I'm thinking Detroit will be the easiest team on the schedule. 

2 hours ago, pgcd3 said:

Figured I'd start a separate thread in case someone doesn't want to look.

Would not be surprised if the 12/26 game is tentative and is one of five potential games that could be moved to Christmas Day (which is a Saturday that normally would have NFL Network games).  

The validity of the whole schedule leak is unknown but it does match with what appear to be official Saints leak

1 minute ago, pgcd3 said:

The validity of the whole schedule leak is unknown but it does match with what appear to be official Saints leak

Very possible.  Also would not be surprised if the Week 15 game at home against Washington winds up being the Amazon Prime game (Saturday 12/18 at likely 4:30 if so). 

54 minutes ago, time2rock said:

As I said over in the schedule thread in Around The NFL:

2 hours ago, Wallyhorse said:

If I'm the station manager of WNBC-TV (Channel 4) in New York, I'm furious it's not Giants-Bucs as the game as noted will be airing directly opposite the women's semifinals of the US Open Tennis Championships on ESPN.  If one or both Williams sisters happen to get to the semis, it would likely have a huge negative impact on the rating for that game in NYC as the US Open historically does big ratings in New York (in particular because of those who don't watch Tennis the rest of the year who will watch the US Open solely because it's in New York, a very unique-to-NYC thing) and many will watch just because its the Williams sisters if they get that far. 

As said, don't be surprised if the Week 15 game against FC Washington (what I will call them for now) winds up being on Amazon Prime (CBS3 locally) on Saturday 12/18 at 4:30 PM.