Schedule Leaks (spoilers)

pgcd3

If Vegas has its usual brainfart game the week we play, we might get a lucky win there.

Otherwise, 4-5 wins max, most of those against division opps and/or the Jets.

Is anybody else happy that we don’t play Seattle for once? That’s 1 less L on our schedule. 7-10 at best 

1 hour ago, DoWorx said:

Look at the travel schedule at the end of the year

Philly, NY, NY, BYE, Philly, Philly, Maryland, Philly.

The last time they fly anywhere is on 11.14 to Denver.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Only 2 primetime games.  That's certainly different.  Usually we are maxed out on those.  

4 hours ago, EaglePhan1986 said:

They clearly are not Eagles fans... Sunday wedding in the fall?!?! 

They actually are. But they're Greek, and I believe they traditionally do weddings on Sundays, so there was no way around it. Just happy it worked out. The odds of that happening weren't too good.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Aerolithe_Lion said:

Tough start? They’re the 2 easiest teams on the schedule. Atlanta’s D is horrifying

They won't need to defend, if Pitts becomes what he looked like he could be in the pro game, they already had the best receiving corps in football last year and we've got Slay, rookies and walk on's on the back end, plus they got an entirely new coaching staff.

And last year the 49er's almost beat us even with Nick Mullen playing bad enough to get benched for CJ Beatherd part way through the game.

On 5/12/2021 at 9:42 PM, What The F said:

Only 2 primetime games.  That's certainly different.  Usually we are maxed out on those.  

I suspect the WFT game at the Linc will wind up the Amazon Prime game (Saturday 12/18 at 4:30, airing locally if so on CBS3). 

On 5/12/2021 at 8:18 PM, philafan4o8 said:

2 prime time games. Ouch lol

Good, I hate night games.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Portyansky said:

Good, I hate night games.

Ditto. 

56 minutes ago, EagleJoe8 said:

Ditto. 

One of the great things about being on the West Coast is the 10am starts.  

10 minutes ago, pgcd3 said:

One of the great things about being on the West Coast is the 10am starts.  

That would be too early for me. I like being able to sleep in a bit, run a couple errands if need be, and then just relax for a bit while doing stuff online with NFLN or Fox NFL Sunday in the background til a 1:00 kickoff. 

2 minutes ago, EagleJoe8 said:

That would be too early for me. I like being able to sleep in a bit, run a couple errands if need be, and then just relax for a bit while doing stuff online with NFLN or Fox NFL Sunday in the background til a 1:00 kickoff. 

I'm an early riser and like having the afternoons.  More power to you I stopped watching all that pregame stuff years ago. I find them all annoying

7 minutes ago, pgcd3 said:

I'm an early riser and like having the afternoons.  More power to you I stopped watching all that pregame stuff years ago. I find them all annoying

Believe it or not, I do too. Unless I hear something that piques my interest at the time, it’s just background noise for me. Same with Monday night countdown. I often times have headphones in while watching something else. 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, pgcd3 said:

Same for me on all.  I am an early riser ... after years of waking up 3:30/4:00am for work, I find it hard to break the habit on the weekends and still find myself up no later than 5:30 (even on mornings when I got in relatively late from doing a show).  And I also don't tune in to any of the pregame shows ... like you, I think they are annoying as well.  My favorite are the 1pm EST games.  I usually will try to get as much work done outside up until then and come in just in time to turn the TV on to catch kickoff.  

1 hour ago, time2rock said:

Same for me on all.  I am an early riser ... after years of waking up 3:30/4:00am for work, I find it hard to break the habit on the weekends and still find myself up no later than 5:30 (even on mornings when I got in relatively late from doing a show).  And I also don't tune in to any of the pregame shows ... like you, I think they are annoying as well.  My favorite are the 1pm EST games.  I usually will try to get as much work done outside up until then and come in just in time to turn the TV on to catch kickoff.  

I've gone so far as to watch the games without sound sometimes when I'm watching alone. Seems weird but you find that the announcers aren't actually saying anything you need to hear typically. It's fun to hear when the team is good and they are praising them but it's not at all necessary.

• Like 2

Eagles catch break with back end schedule. 

We have 3/4 of the season to get it going before we smash our way through the NFC East in December.

Last game of the season versus the Cowboys for all the marbles on Jan 9.