Schedule Leaks (spoilers)

pgcd3

4 minutes ago, MillerTime said:

E1D777B5-E7D3-42BD-AA32-274912D911C2.jpeg

I like the late bye.  

12 minutes ago, MillerTime said:

4 consecutive divisional games to end the season, and after week 6 we play only 1 team that won more than 7 games in 2020. Could go on a run to close it out

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Aerolithe_Lion said:

4 consecutive divisional games to end the season, and after week 6 we play only 1 team that won more than 7 games in 2020. Could go on a run to close it out

Washington is going to have a nasty defense so I doubt the Eagles win both. Can they win the Super Bowl next year? No freaking way. Hope they are in full tank mode by then for a QB.

15 minutes ago, Diehardfan said:

Washington is going to have a nasty defense so I doubt the Eagles win both. Can they win the Super Bowl next year? No freaking way. Hope they are in full tank mode by then for a QB.

They also have FitzPatrick, the greatest eagle killer in nfl history...

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, pgcd3 said:

The validity of the whole schedule leak is unknown but it does match with what appear to be official Saints leak

Someone getting fired for leaking these?

1 hour ago, Aerolithe_Lion said:

Tough start? They’re the 2 easiest teams on the schedule. Atlanta’s D is horrifying

Can Hurts win a shootout against Falcons offense though?

19 minutes ago, Mike030270 said:

Can Hurts win a shootout against Falcons offense though?

Falcons gave up the most passing yards on planet earth last year, and that’s with both NO games against Taysom Hill, and 2 games against Bridgewater. That’s kind of unbelievable.

and then they lost both starting safeties to free agency... Their secondary is worse than ours

• Thanks 1

50 minutes ago, Mike030270 said:

I don't think anyone was when it leaked about 10 years ago, and if I'm remembering correctly, not only was the schedule leaked but so were a bunch of top NFL email addresses. Or am I merging two events into one? lol

4 hours ago, MillerTime said:

Looks like an 0-4 start to me. Finish with a 7-10 record. Is my guess. So far.

If the Eagles schedule leak is correct then all their home division games are in the last 4 weeks.  Regardless of what happens before, this would give them a chance to go into 2022 with some positive momentum. Alas some people will probably be talking about losing for the pick.

3 hours ago, Mike030270 said:

More like promoted. 

These "leaks" are part of the NFL marketing plan to build interest in tonight's schedule release on the NFL Network. 

2 hours ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

I don't think anyone was when it leaked about 10 years ago, and if I'm remembering correctly, not only was the schedule leaked but so were a bunch of top NFL email addresses. Or am I merging two events into one? lol

They do the same thing every year.  See my post above.  Yeah, I'm a cynic. 

5 hours ago, time2rock said:

Not specifically an Eagles comment, but if the Week 1 schedule above is correct, it means the NFL is permitting a double doubleheader, i.e. both CBS and Fox can televise two Sunday afternoon games, in Week 1.  This is similar to what has been done in Week 17 in recent seasons.

1 hour ago, Hawkeye said:

More like promoted. 

These "leaks" are part of the NFL marketing plan to build interest in tonight's schedule release on the NFL Network. 

They do the same thing every year.  See my post above.  Yeah, I'm a cynic. 

The year that I'm referring to, I think was a true leak because the email that was leaked, had Goodell's email address along with a bunch of others (like each coach and GM and so on). 

It would be awesome for me if the Eagles do indeed play the Cowboys on Monday night week three. I never miss Eagles games, but I'm committed to going to a close friend's daughter's wedding that Sunday. If they play Monday, I won't miss a thing.

18 minutes ago, FranklinFldEBUpper said:

It would be awesome for me if the Eagles do indeed play the Cowboys on Monday night week three. I never miss Eagles games, but I'm committed to going to a close friend's daughter's wedding that Sunday. If they play Monday, I won't miss a thing.

They clearly are not Eagles fans... Sunday wedding in the fall?!?! 

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, MillerTime said:

If that is accurate, that's a very late bye week. It would be better to have it more in the middle.  I guess it is better to be a little later vs. too early. Week 7-10 is a little brutal in terms of travel. The rest isn't bad though in terms of travel miles.

25 minutes ago, pgcd3 said:

With times

image.png.2608e144b101c945e0d859ebfc63bbbc.png

This was accurate. Eagles just released the schedule 

30 minutes ago, Mike030270 said:

Only 2 night games? It only took us going 6th overall lol

Possibly three.  The WFT game at home to me is the likely candidate to wind up with the Amazon Prime slot (Saturday 12/18 @ 4:30 PM ET, airing locally on CBS 3). 

48 minutes ago, pgcd3 said:

With times

image.png.2608e144b101c945e0d859ebfc63bbbc.png

Looks like 7 wins to me. Tops.

My guess is 3-3 in the division and 4-7 out of the division.