Training Camp Updates and Injuries

Captain F

It's impossible to keep up in the blog if you don't spend every waking hour in it.  Talk about the actual preseason as it pertains to the Eagles here.  No politics, no covid, no off topic on who knows what.  Just Eagles preseason news and info.  

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I'm looking forward to Pryor getting cut so Dickerson can get his number 69 back

• Like 1

1 hour ago, What The F said:

It's impossible to keep up in the blog if you don't spend every waking hour in it.  Talk about the actual preseason as it pertains to the Eagles here.  No politics, no covid, no off topic on who knows what.  Just Eagles preseason news and info.  

I like it. Let's talk Eagles.

• Like 1

Is JJaw making the 53? After his abysmal start to his career , would the eagles walk away from such a high pick? 

8 minutes ago, What The F said:

Is JJaw making the 53? After his abysmal start to his career , would the eagles walk away from such a high pick? 

Looking at the roster, it would seem like JJAW makes it and Greg Ward is the odd man out. The other five would be Fulgham, Smith, Reagor, Watkins, and Hightower.

1 minute ago, SB52 said:

It looks like JJAW makes it and Greg Ward is the odd man out.

Is JJAW on his final year of rookie contract? 

1 minute ago, What The F said:

He’s signed through 2022.

3 hours ago, What The F said:

Greg Ward > JJAW. JJAW hits the bricks. Ward was way more consistent than JJAW will ever be, so I think his time is up here.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, What The F said:

9 hours ago, What The F said:

6 hours ago, Talonblood said:

Greg Ward > JJAW. JJAW hits the bricks. Ward was way more consistent than JJAW will ever be, so I think his time is up here.

In my view it's between JJAW and Hightower for the last WR spot. Ward is limited but as TB says he is consistent and productive and all of the other receivers are unproven at this level.

If I had to predict now, I reckon JJAW gets another chance and they try and stash Hightower on the practice squad. But Ward makes it.

• Like 1

So... Fulgham,Reagor,Smith,Watkins,Ward,Hightower/JJaw?

30 minutes ago, What The F said:

As for who makes the roster or who they have in camp? 

I don't think Hightower makes it.  If they keep 6 will probably be between JJAW and that white slot WR they signed from I think Jacksonville. 

1 hour ago, GrahamCracker said:

This makes me think they want to get a real quick eval on jjaw before pulling the plug on him.  

• Like 1

We do need a blog strictly for football discussions, unfortunately even a separate blog will soon succumb to CVON discussion anyways.

12 minutes ago, downundermike said:

So now we have two blogs ??

If I could spend 10 hours a day on the emb and see every post in that blog, there would be no need for this one.  But, I don't.  And a lot of people that work don't either.  It's near impossible to follow along in that thread unless you are in it all day long. 

• Like 1

I agree we need a blog strictly for football. I'm tired of reading and hearing these covid/ vac discussions. If you want to get it get it, if you don't then don't. I just want to talk some football

• Like 7

36 minutes ago, downundermike said:

You guys can keep your blog, but you have to take DuckWalk as part of the deal.

Idk what that guy rambles about. Doesn't make any sense

4 hours ago, What The F said:

Hightower is on the outside looking in. Smith, Fulgham, Reagor, Watkins, and Ward are locks imo. If they carry 6 wrs I think JJAW sneaks in. Hightower lands on the practice squad. He had the worst catch rate in the league last year if I'm not mistaken

2 hours ago, What The F said:

If I could spend 10 hours a day on the emb and see every post in that blog, there would be no need for this one.  But, I don't.  And a lot of people that work don't either.  It's near impossible to follow along in that thread unless you are in it all day long. 

That and there are several tools who bully posters who have a differing opinion of theirs.  Because, you know, BLOG regulars are basically like Vince Lombardi.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, What The F said:

I agree, the blog has posts with a range of topics and there are so many posts you could spend all day trying to catch up.  On the old board we used to have a topic like this strictly for updates from the training camp practices with tweets/videos from reporters showing what the players are actually doing.

• Like 1

Press conferences from Roseman/Siranni and Jalen Hurts are on their YouTube channel but they won't let them be posted here.

4 hours ago, Godfather said:

I agree we need a blog strictly for football. I'm tired of reading and hearing these covid/ vac discussions. If you want to get it get it, if you don't then don't. I just want to talk some football

Sounds like you're getting off topic.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, NOTW said:

Press conferences from Roseman/Siranni and Jalen Hurts are on their YouTube channel but they won't let them be posted here.

Who won't?