Jones over Hurts

nicks

Watch them lose.  Wow what SORE losers on this site. Got u riled up since u know your only response can be an insult

4 hours ago, nicks said:

Watch them lose.  Wow what SORE losers on this site. Got u riled up since u know your only response can be an insult

you now have five threads in R n R. why is that?

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, nicks said:

LOOK AT ME I'M A DALLAS COWBOYS FAN - Homer retard | Meme Generator

• Haha 1

Meh, lots of people get over hurt mainly cause they shouldn't be posting on the Interweeebzz.

On 8/31/2021 at 9:55 PM, NCTANK said:

you now have five threads in R n R. why is that?

So what's the limit then?

3 hours ago, GA4M said:

Meh, lots of people get over hurt mainly cause they shouldn't be posting on the Interweeebzz.

So what's the limit then?

f the giants, thats the limit.

MAC JONES

Poor Hurts. Take away the 91 yarder and he throws for 100 yards. Where was the Savior-Davonta

Shame about Graham. How bad is Brooks injury

seriously whether it’s only 2 games in, how can anyone think Hurts is the long term answer. 

20 hours ago, nicks said:

MAC JONES

Poor Hurts. Take away the 91 yarder and he throws for 100 yards. Where was the Savior-Davonta

Shame about Graham. How bad is Brooks injury

seriously whether it’s only 2 games in, how can anyone think Hurts is the long term answer. 

Still too soon to say, it's only fair to give Hurts the rest of the season before considering pulling the plug on him as the long-term answer. Even in a loss where the passing yardage total was low, Hurts finished the game turnover free and was able to make plays with his legs to secure first downs and score a rushing TD. He under-threw some of his deep passes and made a few questionable throws into tight coverage, but otherwise was not the main reason for the Eagles loss. The play-calling on offense was very poor, not diverse enough or adaptable to opposing team weaknesses. Lots of screens that were broken up by the 49ers D and the run game was abandoned once our RBs started to gain momentum against the 49ers. The getting cute on 3rd and short and 4th down was not a smart move.

Game over   Now it’s time to pad your stats Hurts so the enablers can say u are the answer. Is Smith.  I think the consensus will be in a few more weeks that Smith is too small for NFL. AND Mac was there waiting…And he may not be the next Brady but he will be better than Hurts

On 9/27/2021 at 11:21 PM, nicks said:

Game over   Now it’s time to pad your stats Hurts so the enablers can say u are the answer. Is Smith.  I think the consensus will be in a few more weeks that Smith is too small for NFL. AND Mac was there waiting…And he may not be the next Brady but he will be better than Hurts

so let me get this straight, in your mind, as wonderful as it is, think eagles fans who as a whole think howie roseman is a know nothing dbag, are defending the hurts pick ? 

the same fans that wanted to fire roseman out of a canon right after hurts was selected. thats who you're yelling at here doofus. 

do you have any other imaginary crusades you must be part of ? i'd love to hear all of them. 

MAC...MAC....MAC. NO I am not defending the HURTS pick....He is NOT the answer...Mac might have been...And U just keep watching the L column getting bigger......Your answer calling people are dbags must stem from a childhood issue....:) seriously enjoy your few wins here and there AND get excited and then get ready for the same old....same old next year....Go Bills!!!!

image.gif.e7c3e1e5573214d0df31b5c14a92f3bc.gifHey Nix. Since you were obviously hit in the head with bricks, is that why you can’t stop slurpin dix?  

6 hours ago, nicks said:

MAC...MAC....MAC. NO I am not defending the HURTS pick....He is NOT the answer...Mac might have been...And U just keep watching the L column getting bigger......Your answer calling people are dbags must stem from a childhood issue....:) seriously enjoy your few wins here and there AND get excited and then get ready for the same old....same old next year....Go Bills!!!!

I am not a Hurts fan, but what is the Pats record ??

13 hours ago, nicks said:

jesus christ your reading and comprehension skills are lacking. put the model glue down kid.

wait, no, keep on sniffing it. please don't stop. 

Since I get excoriated for starting new topics I will add on here.  BUT IS DAK BACK or what!!! Destroyed the Eagles. Is winning and the stats r great. Btw Mac is very consistent. Will be better than Hurts. And I remember people on this site saying wants has more upside than DAK. What a sh$& show in philly

42 minutes ago, nicks said:

Since I get excoriated for starting new topics I will add on here.  BUT IS DAK BACK or what!!! Destroyed the Eagles. Is winning and the stats r great. Btw Mac is very consistent. Will be better than Hurts. And I remember people on this site saying wants has more upside than DAK. What a sh$& show in philly

Your posts suck as much as your threads

well the Pats record is the same as the eagles, Jones QBR is higher than Hurts, although not great, but his stats are not padded by running a bunch of times each game. And Jones will not get annihilated by the Cowboys like Hurts was...tune in next week.....

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

Do my posts suck as much as the Birds? How about DAK, AGAIN!  Beat Jones BUT  Mr Jones did not embarrass himself on TV the way Hurts did vs Dallas. GO BILLS 

PLEASE more put downs by the almighty enablers. Really think about how FAR our Eagles have to go

LET’S CONTINUE THE TOPIC BUT THROW IN DAK ALSO

and refrain from put downs. It is SO unbecoming to make future fans read them

wow wiggling widgets....your intelligence never ceases to amaze me..  

Jones wins, Dak burned them up, Hurts padded his stats in 2 games after game was way over.....Ecen Diddinger said the game was over at 30-7, and anything afterwards was "garbage" stats. Oh yes, Smith was supposed to scorch coverage...Has he caught anything long and worthwhile yet, LIKE Chase, but, yet again, Chase has a REAL QB throwing to him 202 total yards by Chase  

image.gif.42573729a3a9b0fb3314e11cf0cd7ff4.gif

On 10/25/2021 at 1:50 PM, nicks said:

wow wiggling widgets....your intelligence never ceases to amaze me..  

Jones wins, Dak burned them up, Hurts padded his stats in 2 games after game was way over.....Ecen Diddinger said the game was over at 30-7, and anything afterwards was "garbage" stats. Oh yes, Smith was supposed to scorch coverage...Has he caught anything long and worthwhile yet, LIKE Chase, but, yet again, Chase has a REAL QB throwing to him 202 total yards by Chase  

image.gif.42573729a3a9b0fb3314e11cf0cd7ff4.gif

Hey Nicks.  You think you slurped so many crocs in a previous life that you were destined to be the worst poster on this entire message board?