Jones over Hurts

nicks

44-6. Wow what a showing. And hurts manages an 83 or so an rating. Smith one pass. Hurts SURE is the answer. Love it, just puts the eagles in a position for a lower draft pick. Enablers speak your peace. No he WASN’T ASKED to attend the World Series contrary to what some of the above may think.  

Gotta speak the truth again. How Bout them Boys, again. Beat Minnesota IN Minnesota without DAK. Go eagles, now you dropped down to #9 in the draft order. No matter, you will never have a QB, or linebacker running back like dallas drafts. I'd say that Parsons has made quite , quite a bigger impact than Davonte  In another year he won't even want to play here because he has NO QB that can pass to him or anyone else....sorry if the stream of consciousness is above some heads.......fire back, i love your insane responses.

• 4 weeks later...

Hey alpha-tate 

u must have been soaking yourself after last week. Now that we see the real Hurts(and it does hurt), BOTH Jones’ are better. And I remember earlier in the post some clowns were ha…ha ..ing when I said Jones will b better than Hurtsand someone mocked me and said "I thought he was talking about D  Jones, well now I can because Hurts sucks, and Mac and Dan are both better esp Mac who just keeps winning and he doesn’t even have all world D. Smith. and how many yards did Waddle have today. Tua is also better