VaBeach_Eagle Appreciation Thread

Procus

As we enter the start of the 2021 regular season, I think it's a good time to acknowledge and thank VaBeach_Eagle for keeping these boards alive seamlessly.  It was no small task, with expense.  And let's face it, Eagles faithful can be a handful at times.

VaBeach_Eagle, thank you for making all of this happen!  We wouldn't be here right now if it weren't for you.

• Like 15
  • Thanks 2

Agreed, VaBeach_Eagle is a heckuva guy.  Thanks so much, all of your efforts and hard work are very much appreciated!

• Thanks 1

Amen. Thanks, brother. Was just down in Sandbridge for vaca. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The EMB GOAT...

Still watch that Vikings/Eagles NFCCG dvd from time to time you sent me too. Appreciate you brother !

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, St0nedsk8er said:

The EMB GOAT...

Still watch that Vikings/Eagles NFCCG dvd from time to time you sent me too. Appreciate you brother !

You didn’t get the full playoff set ??

100% thankful for all you do! 💯🔥
Also 150% for putting up with my posts and wise cracks/satire I like to post back n forth with the guys. 🤣

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, downundermike said:

Nah , I just remember him offering copies of the Vikings game so I took em up on it..there's different sound settings and you can watch it with Merrill commentating which was pretty cool.

3 minutes ago, St0nedsk8er said:

Nah , I just remember him offering copies of the Vikings game so I took em up on it..there's different sound settings and you can watch it with Merrill commentating which was pretty cool.

I freaking love merrill but, the way they have him spitting out ads in the middle of the freaking drive just kills it for me anymore

When I found out @VaBeach_Eagle was gonna take the lead on this, I knew we were in good hands. And he most certainly has not disappointed. Thanks for all your hard work!

• Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, NOTW said:

Not all heroes wear capes.

The best ones do

39 minutes ago, Talonblood said:

Except in this case.

You dont know his personal life he could be flying around his house right now!

• Haha 3

Thanks everyone, the kind words are appreciated. 

I don't get a ton of time to post, as you all may know, with the health situation of my mother. But I am here every day even if I don't post. 

Oh, and to keep with my longtime EMB tradition of posting videos that convey a message that's in line with a post or thread and after reading the kind words, I can't help but post this one:

6 hours ago, downundermike said:

I still have a stack of blank Blu-Ray's and at least one set that I need to make when I can (I haven't forgotten, @FranklinFldEBUpper :thumbsup: ). Finding the time is the key, though. That and I'm sure that the ink for my DVD printer is dried out now, so I'll have to see if I can get more ink (it's a fairly specialized printer that can handle 100 discs, printing one after the other, after the other and so on).

2 hours ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

You dont know his personal life he could be flying around his house right now!

Funny thing, when my oldest brother was a kid (he's 10 years older than me), he was maybe 4 or 5, and the old Superman series from the 50's was one of his favorite shows. He just KNEW that if he could JUST get a cape, he could fly like Superman! My mother says that she made 100% sure that he never had anything that looked like a cape! lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

39 minutes ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

Thanks everyone, the kind words are appreciated. 

I don't get a ton of time to post, as you all may know, with the health situation of my mother. But I am here every day even if I don't post. 

Oh, and to keep with my longtime EMB tradition of posting videos that convey a message that's in line with a post or thread and after reading the kind words, I can't help but post this one:

I still have a stack of blank Blu-Ray's and at least one set that I need to make when I can (I haven't forgotten, @FranklinFldEBUpper :thumbsup: ). Finding the time is the key, though. That and I'm sure that the ink for my DVD printer is dried out now, so I'll have to see if I can get more ink (it's a fairly specialized printer that can handle 100 discs, printing one after the other, after the other and so on).

Funny thing, when my oldest brother was a kid (he's 10 years older than me), he was maybe 4 or 5, and the old Superman series from the 50's was one of his favorite shows. He just KNEW that if he could JUST get a cape, he could fly like Superman! My mother says that she made 100% sure that he never had anything that looked like a cape! lol

Yes I knew I could get a great story out of you with this response! Thank You. 

I come for the Eagles talk but, I stay for @VaBeach_Eagle stories!

I used to work in a group home with mentally challenged adults ( I think you know where this is going lol). We had a consumer that absolutely loved super heros and when his meds were out of wack he would go into manic episodes and he would get in this head space where he literally thought he was a super hero. 

So one day he was in one of his episodes ( not a show but state of mind lol). The guy had on 6 winter jackets, 4 pairs of pants, (it was July lol)  2 oven mitts, sunglasses, rain boots and a bicycle helmet..... The cherry on top was he had a curtain with an S on it in green marker lmao. .

So we get there and he is outside and we ask what is going on? He says " he is trying to figure out how to get on the roof so he can fly away and never comeback. Welp we told he couldn't he got pissed took a swing at my supervisor then went over to window put his hand through it with I'm guessing was his super strength lol. 

• Haha 1

Sincere thanks to @VaBeach_Eagle for getting this thing off the ground and keeping it flying.

You are an absolute diamond.

• Thanks 1