Week 2: Giants @ WFT

AlpineEagle

5 hours ago, What The F said:

I am assuming we want NYG to win?

How come? WTF are an incompetent franchise that only wins the division when the rest of the division sucks more than they do. NYG may actually do something if they have some success. 

7 minutes ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Don't make me laugh! 😆

Relatively speaking of course, we are talking about Washington here... 

Don't tell me you are thinking WTF are a respectable organisation, that would really be the laugh of the century.

1 hour ago, mihailo said:

How come? WTF are an incompetent franchise that only wins the division when the rest of the division sucks more than they do. NYG may actually do something if they have some success. 

I think they win the division because of their defense. They need a QB though

Not sure who I want to win this. Mainly I want to see a sloppy game that becomes a comedy of errors.

Whoever wins, wins.

6 minutes ago, EagleJoe8 said:

Not sure who I want to win this. Mainly I want to see a sloppy game that becomes a comedy of errors.

Whoever wins, wins.

Washington can win, cause F the G Women.   And I want their coach and QB to start making stupid faces like Eli and Coughlin.

Just now, downundermike said:

Washington can win, cause F the G Women.   And I want their coach and QB to start making stupid faces like Eli and Coughlin.

Good point. I keep forgetting I need to wish nothing but bad fortune for Judge. Aside from his 2 games against Dallas.

I picked Washington to win in a picks league I’m in and after hearing the stat about Daniel Jones where his fumble on Sunday was his thirtieth fumble of his NFL career and his 40th turnover total, the giants are in trouble because they have a QB who can’t hold onto the ball and a O line that can’t help him. 

4 hours ago, metal said:

It's so dumb these first 3 Thursday games on only on NFL Network. 

Only New York and Washington Area Getting the Game on Local TV Tonight

9 hours ago, What The F said:

I am assuming we want NYG to win?

Why does it matter? They both are terrible. 

Archived