Week 2: Giants @ WFT

AlpineEagle

23 minutes ago, Procus said:

Anybody that said Joe Judge is a good coach should revisit their thought process.  The Giant team that played last night was undisciplined and self destructive.  It did not at all look like a well coached team.

And the big ticket FA WR was on camera berating the QB and offensive co ordinator.  Giants season is over.

Their next 4 games are home against the Falcons, they could win, then they get the @ New Orleans, @ Dallas, and home against the Rams.  The will be 1-5 or 0-6 with the Panthers, @ Chiefs, Raiders, @ Bucs looming.  At best they will be 2-8, but 0-10 is not out of the question.

10 minutes ago, BKLYNYG said:

Giants could have won that game 5 different ways. Losing teams find ways to lose. 

This is best Jays team we’ve seen since the walk-off heard round the world. They got one WC spot on lock. Yanks and Sox both suck, but one gets the other. 

I'm not convinced it's on lockdown quite yet. Boston has probably the easiest schedule remaining. I think it comes down to that Jays/Yanks series from Sep 28-30 for one of the spots.

3 hours ago, Dawkins 20 said:

I'm not convinced it's on lockdown quite yet. Boston has probably the easiest schedule remaining. I think it comes down to that Jays/Yanks series from Sep 28-30 for one of the spots.

I hope not. 

3 hours ago, downundermike said:

And the big ticket FA WR was on camera berating the QB and offensive co ordinator.  Giants season is over.

Their next 4 games are home against the Falcons, they could win, then they get the @ New Orleans, @ Dallas, and home against the Rams.  The will be 1-5 or 0-6 with the Panthers, @ Chiefs, Raiders, @ Bucs looming.  At best they will be 2-8, but 0-10 is not out of the question.

Best case scenario is two top 10 picks with a new GM calling the shots. There’s really nothing else to root for. 

You guys got the Birds penciled into the SB yet? 

19 hours ago, BKLYNYG said:

Best case scenario is two top 10 picks with a new GM calling the shots. There’s really nothing else to root for. 

You guys got the Birds penciled into the SB yet? 

Penciled?  Invisible ink, just like on the back of The Declaration of Independence.

Archived