Week 2: Giants @ WFT

AlpineEagle

24 minutes ago, metal said:

Washington fans are funny. They swear every flag against them is a bad call and that there is a league-wide conspiracy against them. 

Yeah that's sounds exactly like  our game day thread

Unbelievable flip of the fortune. You win. Sorry..Penalty. You loose. Crazy wild ride.

16 minutes ago, EagleJoe8 said:

WFT wins!

I feel so bad for Joe Judge. My heart aches.

:roll: 

Joe Judge was pissy with the ref after every single ticky tack thing that happened, I hate people like that. I don’t feel bad for him, he’s not very good at his job. that team wasn’t disciplined

10 hours ago, mihailo said:

Relatively speaking of course, we are talking about Washington here... 

Don't tell me you are thinking WTF are a respectable organisation, that would really be the laugh of the century.

No I don't. I don't think either. If it were possible for both to lose then I'm sure they'd find a way. 

7 hours ago, Aerolithe_Lion said:

Joe Judge was pissy with the ref after every single ticky tack thing that happened, I hate people like that. I don’t feel bad for him, he’s not very good at his job. that team wasn’t disciplined

I still think he was childish for bishing about us not fighting harder so that his 6-10 team could get in the playoffs. 

8 hours ago, BKLYNYG said:

This season is going well so far. I’m excited. 😀…….😭

It's going as well as Gary Sanchez' defense. :ph34r:

:lol:

The next couple of weeks in the AL East are going to be entertaining.

11 hours ago, Traveler Vic said:

Unbelievable flip of the fortune. You win. Sorry..Penalty. You loose. Crazy wild ride.

Anybody that said Joe Judge is a good coach should revisit their thought process.  The Giant team that played last night was undisciplined and self destructive.  It did not at all look like a well coached team.

Could it be that Belichick was not the genius everybody thought he was, and that sans Brady, he's been proven through the years to be an average head coach?  Maybe that would explain the bad record of his coaching tree.

3 hours ago, Dawkins 20 said:

It's going as well as Gary Sanchez' defense. :ph34r:

:lol:

The next couple of weeks in the AL East are going to be entertaining.

Giants could have won that game 5 different ways. Losing teams find ways to lose. 

This is best Jays team we’ve seen since the walk-off heard round the world. They got one WC spot on lock. Yanks and Sox both suck, but one gets the other. 

Archived