Ertz on the Covid List.

EazyEaglez

On 9/21/2021 at 7:38 AM, Han Solo said:

I don't think it "jumps" from person to person that quickly.  Its not the Cheese Touch.  If the player just got infected by an infected fan at that very moment, he would not be able to spread it immediately to his teammates.  There is an incubation period before a person could then be able to spread it to others.

Do you not know how germs spread? lol. Yes, it can "jump" from person to person that quickly. 

I often wonder how many of these tests are detecting "dead" covid virus instead of viable virus capable of causing an infection. That sure could explain a lot of these "here today gone tomorrow" test results. I've read that people can shed "dead" virus for some time after their infection clears. I suspect there is a lot of harmless "dead" virus floating around. In any case viable virus is not going away...ever! Even if you have antibodies you can still get an infection but the health risk becomes similar to contracting other common flu strains. It only posses a much greater threat to those who do not have antibodies. If I had children that weren't vaccinated I would be more cautious but I'll leave those decisions up to those parents. I don't believe that should prevent the vaccinated majority from moving on. Everyone else has to decide for themselves how to mitigate their risk. We're never going to get to a point where no one tests positive so I hope that isn't the expectation for anyone.

On 9/25/2021 at 4:50 PM, time2rock said:

107C2E5A-F89D-4EF5-ABA2-1118CD4D9B44.jpeg

Good to see he’s going to play tonight. Now it would be a good time to get him and Goedert a heavy dose of touches. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

Good to see he’s going to play tonight. Now it would be a good time to get him and Goedert a heavy dose of touches. 

Yes most definitely.  The TEs seemed to be invisible last week.  

• Like 1

Just now, time2rock said:

Yes most definitely.  The TEs seemed to be invisible last week.  

It seemed like they were trying very hard to get the ball deep and to the receivers often last week. They had some plays available, but just missed. I’d like to see the offense attack with the TEs some more and some more plays to the backs. The best chance to win this game is to sustain drives, keep the Cowboys offense on the sidelines, and their fans quiet. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

It seemed like they were trying very hard to get the ball deep and to the receivers often last week. They had some plays available, but just missed. I’d like to see the offense attack with the TEs some more and some more plays to the backs. The best chance to win this game is to sustain drives, keep the Cowboys offense on the sidelines, and their fans quiet. 

The concern is that the first week they didn't do a whole lot over the middle either. They did a lot of short stuff to the outside. Just something to watch I guess. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

The concern is that the first week they didn't do a whole lot over the middle either. They did a lot of short stuff to the outside. Just something to watch I guess. 

Yeah I wonder how much of that is due to the quarterback, and how much of this is because Sirianni is WR guy. He clearly coaches those guys up. I think it’s more due to Sirianni wanting to get the receivers mostly involved than the ability of the quarterback, but time will tell. 

39 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

It’s frustrating watching your team try to continually force something to work (last week being the deep ball) rather than just taking what the defense gives you.  I had no problem with no deep balls week 1 and watching us dink/dunk our way down the field.  Higher percentage throws, keeps the chains moving, eats clock.  Hopefully Sirianni learned something last week.  

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, time2rock said:

It’s frustrating watching your team try to continually force something to work (last week being the deep ball) rather than just taking what the defense gives you.  I had no problem with no deep balls week 1 and watching us dunk/dunk our way down the field.  Higher percentage throws, keeps the chains moving, eats clock.  Hopefully Sirianni learned something last week.  

Well the first game he kept it short. The next game he went deep. Maybe this time he attacks the middle. We shall see. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, time2rock said:

It’s frustrating watching your team try to continually force something to work (last week being the deep ball) rather than just taking what the defense gives you.  I had no problem with no deep balls week 1 and watching us dunk/dunk our way down the field.  Higher percentage throws, keeps the chains moving, eats clock.  Hopefully Sirianni learned something last week.  

Well then you guys shouldn't of been complaining about all the short passes then maybe he wouldn't have felt pressure to throw it deep all game! This is all the fans fault jerks!

2 minutes ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

Well then you guys shouldn't of been complaining about all the short passes then maybe he wouldn't have felt pressure to throw it deep all game! This is all the fans fault jerks!

I never had a problem with the dink and dunk offense. Just win. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

Neither did I. Obviously the niners have a weak secondary but they were getting a little carried away with it. I would like to see them work the middle.lf the field more.though. That was concerning watching everything go right. I don't care if that's a nick thing or a that's all hurts sees thing it needs to be fixed period you can't run a sustainable offense like that. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

Who was complaining?  GDT??  I did not enter during either game.  

3 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

Same.  Whatever works.  

• Like 1

Just now, time2rock said:

Who was complaining?  GDT??  I did not enter during either game.  

Your fault accept it so we can move on to beating Dallas with our tshirts. 

• Haha 2

25 minutes ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

Neither did I. Obviously the niners have a weak secondary but they were getting a little carried away with it. I would like to see them work the middle.lf the field more.though. That was concerning watching everything go right. I don't care if that's a nick thing or a that's all hurts sees thing it needs to be fixed period you can't run a sustainable offense like that. 

I’m hoping for a balanced offense mixed with run and pass tonight. 

8 hours ago, EazyEaglez said:

Yeah I wonder how much of that is due to the quarterback, and how much of this is because Sirianni is WR guy. He clearly coaches those guys up. I think it’s more due to Sirianni wanting to get the receivers mostly involved than the ability of the quarterback, but time will tell. 

Time will tell for sure. But they've not used the middle of the field a lot so far and that is a definite concern.