We ran the ball 3 times

weko

if I'm Sanders I will be pissed and would like to get the heck out of dodge if this continues. 

16 minutes ago, birdman#12 said:

Well, the biggest reason that head coaches get better is their ability to make recognize and adjust when they f--- up.  

Sirianni may have overestimated how ready Hurts is to run the offense in the way he wants it run.  Hurts has a lot of learning to do and probably needs to be brought along with a more balanced attack and high percentage passing plan.......get the skill players the ball faster and let them create.......and then get more daring as the season and Hurts progresses

If the coach thinks a guy who hasn’t had a full rookie season is ready to take on the responsibility and workload they put on Hurts last night, and not comprehend that he was failing to get it done, then the Eagles are in real trouble. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

If the coach thinks a guy who hasn’t had a full rookie season is ready to take on the responsibility and workload they put on Hurts last night, and not comprehend that he was failing to get it done, then the Eagles are in real trouble. 

Coaches need an enormous amount of patience with young QBs......and some QBs look completely convincing in practice and scrimmages where the HC gets a little too overconfident in giving him too much responsibility.  It nothing new that a young QB gets flabbergasted and makes mistakes or stops going thru his progressions......but Sirianni did little to take some pressure off Hurts by not running the ball more.

These are some of the questions that nobody knew the answer to......How ready Hurts was, how Sirianni was going to call games and utilize the skill players he has......It's still very early, and it's important to see improvement over the season....not necessarily game to game as each opponent is different, but as the season wears on.

Hurts let Dallas get into his head last night and got overwhelmed.....and you're right, Sirianni should have seen that and made changes. But it's more important how Sirianni and Hurts react and adjust this coming week.  Sometimes games like Dallas is a huge learning experience and can actually pay dividends in Hurts development.

The Eagles have a tough schedule......and it could be a really good learning year for Hurts.  Unfortunately, I think he's on a one year "try out" which is not fair to him,.....but, in my opinion, he needs to prove without a doubt to the eagles brass that he's the guy.  The eagles aren't a QB factory, they're more like the old browns, pissing away draft capital on the next big thing before they end up f-----  him up and doing it again.

• Like 4

8 hours ago, EazyEaglez said:

The Cowboys ran the ball 32 times and looked unstoppable doing with non-quarterback players. Maybe this game helps Lurie and Howie see that running the ball just makes the game so much easier. 

No. It will not. This Management has no time for rational solutions.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, DBW said:

You can argue that the read options where jalen kept the ball were "running plays” but the backs had 3 carries.  I’ll even give you the 2-3 where we ran the ball with a back that was negated by penalty, but it’s still less than 10 designed running plays with the actual running backs.  The stupid read options were the dumbest thing to try against Dallas who has one of if not the best d line in the league with studs at the ends.  They were all over that high school crap play all night.   

Siri fell with his face into the mud pile 2 weeks in a row. It is going to be a loooooooong season.

2 hours ago, birdman#12 said:

Coaches need an enormous amount of patience with young QBs......and some QBs look completely convincing in practice and scrimmages where the HC gets a little too overconfident in giving him too much responsibility.  It nothing new that a young QB gets flabbergasted and makes mistakes or stops going thru his progressions......but Sirianni did little to take some pressure off Hurts by not running the ball more.

These are some of the questions that nobody knew the answer to......How ready Hurts was, how Sirianni was going to call games and utilize the skill players he has......It's still very early, and it's important to see improvement over the season....not necessarily game to game as each opponent is different, but as the season wears on.

Hurts let Dallas get into his head last night and got overwhelmed.....and you're right, Sirianni should have seen that and made changes. But it's more important how Sirianni and Hurts react and adjust this coming week.  Sometimes games like Dallas is a huge learning experience and can actually pay dividends in Hurts development.

The Eagles have a tough schedule......and it could be a really good learning year for Hurts.  Unfortunately, I think he's on a one year "try out" which is not fair to him,.....but, in my opinion, he needs to prove without a doubt to the eagles brass that he's the guy.  The eagles aren't a QB factory, they're more like the old browns, pissing away draft capital on the next big thing before they end up f-----  him up and doing it again.

It’s going to be a season of growing pains for the coach and quarterback. I don’t know how well the vets will handle things, but Sirianni is going to need to figure things out very soon.

• Like 3

Supposedly the gameplan was to win a shootout against the Cowboys

Given we have a QB who struggles to throw with consistency and jury is still out if he has the arm to be a reliable NFL QB, it was quite simply an idiotic gameplan.

• Like 3

The hilarious thing is 2 teams broke the record for the least amount of rushing attempts and it wasn't us 😵💫😵💫

1 hour ago, DBW said:

I run to the bathroom more than 3x a day.  

Amateur hour! I run to the bathroom like the forward pass hasn't been invented yet

52 minutes ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

Amateur hour! I run to the bathroom like the forward pass hasn't been invented yet

Flag on the play…..that’s Ineligible man downfield. 10 yd penalty. Still second down.  

2 minutes ago, DBW said:

Flag on the play…..that’s Ineligible man downfield. 10 yd penalty. Still second down.  

Ineligible man down field would be the duce that didn't make it to the toilet lol

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

Ineligible man down field would be the duce that didn't make it to the toilet lol

I’d consider that a false start 

On 9/28/2021 at 2:09 PM, wholesale_Melvin said:

Thanks...his name was really escaping me

On 9/28/2021 at 2:09 PM, wholesale_Melvin said:

6 hours ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

Fumble!!!

• Haha 1

On 9/28/2021 at 10:17 AM, GeorgeM37 said:

That's what I was eluding to in my post. McNabb wasn't very accurate at all but they had him throw and throw and throw and throw.....smh, I don't get it at all...and even back then we had Westbrook and Duce and the other guy (cant remember his name). Its a maddening philosophy to have.....it absolutely does not work....

Buckhaulter

• Like 1

Our coach wore a beat Dallas shirt then proceeded to show up with a Slingshot to a gun fight.   That’s awesome. He should fire himself

It is hard to believe.  Hopefully Siri reverts to normal on Sunday.  This is basic stuff and we definitely need to slow down the game and keep the Chiefs offense off the field.