False click bait rumor: Lurie Greenlights Roseman to trade for Watson

Captain F

1 hour ago, Procus said:

And Jay Glazer dispelled any rumors that Watson is headed to Philly.

Jay Glazer is an ass. Remember that "huge breaking news” that he got everyone excited for last year that ended up just being the first NFL player testing positive, of which we’ve never heard of. Glazer is hit or miss but I don’t buy a word of his BS.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, eaglesflyers#1 said:

Jay Glazer is an ass. Remember that "huge breaking news” that he got everyone excited for last year that ended up just being the first NFL player testing positive, of which we’ve never heard of. Glazer is hit or miss but I don’t buy a word of his BS.

I believe he's the source of the recent reports that trade talks for Watson were heating up to begin with.

11 hours ago, eaglesflyers#1 said:

Glazer is on Shefter level. His scoops are Often monster ones, he has sources no one else does.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, What The F said:

Just stumbled across this.  Chris Simms reporting Lurie gave Roseman the OK

https://sportsnaut.com/philadelphia-eagles-deshaun-watson-trade/

It's almost like someone posted a thread about this, on this very message board 48 hours ago, and it was discussed at length in the blog.

https://www.eaglesmessageboard.com/topic/3966-eagles-owner-‘green-lights’-deshaun-watson-trade-report/

40 minutes ago, downundermike said:

It's almost like someone posted a thread about this, on this very message board 48 hours ago, and it was discussed at length in the blog.

https://www.eaglesmessageboard.com/topic/3966-eagles-owner-‘green-lights’-deshaun-watson-trade-report/

It's almost like some of us have careers and dont spend 10 hrs a day on here looking at and thru every single thread to discuss things at length, especially in the blog that if you arent a complete internet ho, its impossible to follow along with everything thats been discussed. 

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, What The F said:

It's almost like some of us have careers and dont spend 10 hrs a day on here looking at and thru every single thread to discuss things at length, especially in the blog that if you arent a complete internet ho, its impossible to follow along with everything thats been discussed. 

It's on page 1 of the 411.  There is also community rules about duplicate topics.  So take the time to look around, assume if the story is 48 hours old it has already been posted, and most of all, quit thinking you are special and should have free reign to start a topic that is already started.

7 minutes ago, What The F said:

Hey, if you weren't taking in your daily allotment of fiber, you'd be grumpy too.

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Seventy_Yard_FG said:

We already have Minshew

And we will probably see on the field soon enough

• Like 1

1 hour ago, downundermike said:

It's on page 1 of the 411.  There is also community rules about duplicate topics.  So take the time to look around, assume if the story is 48 hours old it has already been posted, and most of all, quit thinking you are special and should have free reign to start a topic that is already started.

Alright, I will play your silly little game...  The article I posted was created 19hours before I posted it. So no, that story was not 48hrs old. Also, since when is "scanning all subsections" a requirement for posting in TATE? Let me guess, you want everyone to look thru 300 pages  of the blog that have been created over the last 2 days also to be sure something has or hasnt been discussed? FOH.  Ill post where and what I want. Dont like it, take it up with a MOD or or just F off. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, What The F said:

Alright, I will play your silly little game...  The article I posted was created 19hours before I posted it. So no, that story was not 48hrs old. Also, since when is "scanning all subsections" a requirement for posting in TATE? Let me guess, you want everyone to look thru 300 pages  of the blog that have been created over the last 2 days also to be sure something has or hasnt been discussed? FOH.  Ill post where and what I want. Dont like it, take it up with a MOD or or just F off. 

They are not my rules, they are the board rules.  Here is a Mod post right before he had to suspend someone for arguing about it.

image.thumb.png.ce48dec18639dbe2fbbc35aa705919ee.png

Just scanning topic titles, I thought this one said 'Lurie Gaslights Roseman...' :huh:

• Haha 4

@What The F just because I am a helper, a tip for you.  If you click the activity link, and then the arrow dropping down the options, you can use the unread content link.  It shows threads from all forums that have a new post since the last time you read them.  A quick and easy way to see all the new topics, and topics with posts new to you.

image.png.3303614e47b8b196608b64d391b5482d.png

10 minutes ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

Just scanning topic titles, I thought this one said 'Lurie Gaslights Roseman...' :huh:

That would be great ......................... I would just settle for firing him.

44 minutes ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

Lurie & Roseman have been gaslighting fans for a few years now. 😥

:lol:

1 hour ago, downundermike said:

They are not my rules, they are the board rules.  Here is a Mod post right before he had to suspend someone for arguing about it.

image.thumb.png.ce48dec18639dbe2fbbc35aa705919ee.png

Or, you can just report a post that looks out of order and let a moderator either deal with it or not deal with it.  You really have issues dealing with people and getting worked up over meaningless nonsense.  Seriously.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Procus said:

Or, you can just report a post that looks out of order and let a moderator either deal with it or not deal with it.  You really have issues dealing with people and getting worked up over meaningless nonsense.  Seriously.

I thought you had me on ignore ??

20 minutes ago, Procus said:

You really have issues dealing with people and getting worked up over meaningless nonsense.  Seriously.

And you are one to talk.  PM'ing me to try and change my opinion about something and then PM'ing me that you are "disappointed" in me and that you are putting me on ignore.