Devonta is special

Uscg-green

2 hours ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

God really? I didn't realise that Quez was on pace for nearly 1000 yards?

I can't even remember the last time we had one WR close to a 1000 yard season... 😅

Last time we were close:

2015 Jordan Matthews:  997 yards

Last time it happened:

2014 Jeremy Maclin: 1318 yards

So yeah, it's been a while 😂😂

• Like 1

8 hours ago, eaglesfan0075 said:

Last time we were close:

2015 Jordan Matthews:  997 yards

Last time it happened:

2014 Jeremy Maclin: 1318 yards

So yeah, it's been a while 😂😂

I mean the best year I remember recently was Alshon in 2017... And he didn't get to 1000 yards.

15 hours ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

God really? I didn't realise that Quez was on pace for nearly 1000 yards?

I can't even remember the last time we had one WR close to a 1000 yard season... 😅

Well there are 17 games now so not quite as tough to hit the 1000 mark

• Like 1

1 hour ago, nipples said:

Well there are 17 games now so not quite as tough to hit the 1000 mark

That's a fair point. I guess if he gets say... near 1100 that's a little bit more aligned?

45 minutes ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

That's a fair point. I guess if he gets say... near 1100 that's a little bit more aligned?

Well 1000 yards in a 16 game season is 62.5 ypg so I guess 1063 technically is the 17 game equivalent. But still, I think if Quez ends around 900 yards that’s pretty damn good for WR2. He should really be getting more snaps than Reagor at this point. 

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, nipples said:

Well 1000 yards in a 16 game season is 62.5 ypg so I guess 1063 technically is the 17 game equivalent. But still, I think if Quez ends around 900 yards that’s pretty damn good for WR2. He should really be getting more snaps than Reagor at this point. 

They isn't that big of a difference in on field time now. The snaps for the last few weeks are only a few off.

11 hours ago, Uscg-green said:

Another nice game for Smith. Except for the fumble. 

Agreed. And without wanting to be a complete Smith fan boy I do think that was a very good play by the DB. Smith hasn't yet secured the ball and he gets a really nice punch on that ball. 

JaMar Chase is starting to put up great numbers, but I feel the play calling here is hampering Smith quite a bit which is not really the case for Chase.

3 minutes ago, Jeep_man said:

JaMar Chase is starting to put up great numbers, but I feel the play calling here is hampering Smith quite a bit which is not really the case for Chase.

JaMar also has like a legit really really good QB (we don't know yet what we have in Hurts but I think we know he's not going to be elite). He also seems to have a better play caller who trusts the QB to make the right plays. 

It’s really to soon to say much but I like what I’ve seen for the most part. He’s had a few down games but he’s still a rookie. He played outstanding last week against the Panthers so all we can hope for is he continues to grow and get better. If they could get another big bodied receiver to pair with him and Watkins the receiving core might be decent.

Smith could end up having a good game if the Oline can block long enough for Hurts to throw since Bucs secondary is banged up

Aevonta as a rookie is the best WE on this team that is sad to say.27 rec  345yds 1 TD !!

• Like 1

On 10/16/2021 at 3:42 PM, rickospia said:

Aevonta as a rookie is the best WE on this team that is sad to say.27 rec  345yds 1 TD !!

Yeah it is really sad to say. He's had a pretty good start to his nfl career but there was always a risk in having him as the #1 with no experienced reliable guy on the roster. 

• Like 1

I thought my wife was special 29 years ago, give it some time before you commit :) 

• Haha 1