Fletcher Cox Not liking how Gannon is using him

Talonblood

4 hours ago, RememberTheKoy said:

Not learned the system yet?  The DC that just got chewed out by the HC, has repeatedly said lately that he has no system.  Certainly by the ultra conservative vanilla defense he has been running I lean towards actually believing him.

Yeah it's a worry for sure. I guess my only slight defense of Gannon is that he wants to put his players in position to succeed. And if he doesn't believe in a lot of his players then he's going very simple and vanilla to try and help them? No good being clever and Complicated if your players are not good enough. But that's the only explanation I have and that's not a great one. It also isn't a defense of Gannon because he needs to do more. 

6 hours ago, RememberTheKoy said:

Not learned the system yet?  The DC that just got chewed out by the HC, has repeatedly said lately that he has no system.  Certainly by the ultra conservative vanilla defense he has been running I lean towards actually believing him.  And yes, blitz.  Come up with some creative blitz's that you can use players you've acquired apparently for these reasons like Avery and Patrick Johnson.  Yet we never see it.  

Did you know that no other team in the league has blitzed less than the Eagles this season?  And only two other Eagles teams in team history have only had 2 turnovers entering their 5th game of the season.  

Siri can chew anyone out on this team everyday and  twice on Sunday, but really he should start with Himself. He is not a very good Head Coach. I have seen many like him before. They start being nice, they smile, give everyone more time and less responsibility, but once the loosing starts Tantrums come out.  So far Siri is a suspect. As far as blitzes , like I said, it requires patience to learn and execute...something that this team is both short on. I hope at some point the team gels and plays more like a team, but so far you have seen the penalties? Inexcusable how undisciplined this team is, which all starts with the head coach, and everyone under him. I do not exclude Gannon, nor do I think that he is solely responsible. There is enough blame to go around everywhere.

2 hours ago, Traveler Vic said:

Siri can chew anyone out on this team everyday and  twice on Sunday, but really he should start with Himself. He is not a very good Head Coach. I have seen many like him before. They start being nice, they smile, give everyone more time and less responsibility, but once the loosing starts Tantrums come out

I think it's too early to say Sirianni is going to be a bad HC. If he's calling out his coaches already behind closed doors then he's holding them to account. That's fine by me. 

12 hours ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

I think it's too early to say Sirianni is going to be a bad HC. If he's calling out his coaches already behind closed doors then he's holding them to account. That's fine by me. 

Reserving you final judgement on Siri until later, is understandable, but so far I do not see anyone offering any practical solutions. Other than 60000 fans, with no success, chanting "Run Siri, RUN!!!!" We fans are like captive hostages...Forced to watch...a loosing team struggling and muddling one step at a time. And yes I have seen enough of SIRI. He is not the next hall of fame HC.