Siri Rips Gannon in meeting about his Lame Defense

Talonblood

27 minutes ago, Uscg-green said:

So does Gannon get to rip Siri for his putrid offense now?

All part of the competition.  Next week they both kick the special teams guy down the hall. 

47 minutes ago, eaglegenius said:

He needs to set up a mirror tonight and rip himself another a-hole.

I can agree with that! Just glad he had the balls to deal out some accountability. Now, if he can just go to the mirror and have that talk....

Well, the D stepped up, so Siri did the right thing here. Now we need Gannon to go into Siri's office and scream at him. Actually, they should go to each others office every week and scream at each other. 🤣

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Talonblood said:

Well, the D stepped up, so Siri did the right thing here. Now we need Gannon to go into Siri's office and scream at him. Actually, they should go to each others office every week and scream at each other. 🤣

Gannon definitely needs to get at Sirianni this week. I mean Sirianni had an awful game in terms of his play calling. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Gannon definitely needs to get at Sirianni this week. I mean Sirianni had an awful game in terms of his play calling. 

Well the offense hasn’t had as many clunkers are the defense has so far this year. Let’s see what Gannon does against the Bucs. Siri is basically having to deal with a hobbled offensive line and a bunch of young players on offense. Gannon’s defense is basically veterans. They should be playing much better than they are.

6 hours ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

I agree. He looks clueless. With all the experience he picked up over the years, I can't figure out how he can't put a good offense together. If he is keeping the offense simple for Hurts, just make Hurts execute the REAL offense, and if he can't, get someone who can. IF that's the case. But man, he looks clueless, for sure.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, EazyEaglez said:

Well the offense hasn’t had as many clunkers are the defense has so far this year. Let’s see what Gannon does against the Bucs. Siri is basically having to deal with a hobbled offensive line and a bunch of young players on offense. Gannon’s defense is basically veterans. They should be playing much better than they are.

I mean yeah I guess that's fair but the offense wasn't good vs SF, was pretty poor against a below average Dallas defense and yesterday was overall poor.

6 minutes ago, Talonblood said:

I agree. He looks clueless. With all the experience he picked up over the years, I can't figure out how he can't put a good offense together. If he is keeping the offense simple for Hurts, just make Hurts execute the REAL offense, and if he can't, get someone who can. IF that's the case. But man, he looks clueless, for sure.

If Sirianni thinks he's helping Hurts by limiting the offense then all he's doing is signing his own exit papers.

• Like 2

From emotional intelligence to screaming you suck.

What will the theme for the next coaching staff be?

11 minutes ago, NOTW said:

From emotional intelligence to screaming you suck.

What will the theme for the next coaching staff be?

We don't get sad when we get trounced because we know that...

Rudolph The Red Nose Reindeer 'Bumbles Bounce' Vintage | Etsy

37 minutes ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

I mean yeah I guess that's fair but the offense wasn't good vs SF, was pretty poor against a below average Dallas defense and yesterday was overall poor.

The offense moves the football at least. I do think they have issues with short yardage plays, but for the most part the offense is capable of moving the football. Thy weren’t good against the Panthers and certainly they have sputtered in games, but even from week one this defense has allowed long drives against them. The defense needs to be much better than it has been, and it’s not like the offense has had a lot of turnovers and putting them in bad field position like last season. The punter has been great for the most part too punning the opponents back, but the defense just doesn’t make enough stops. They did against the Panthers and it helped them win. They need to step up more. That’s not letting the offense off the hook either, but the defense should be much better than they are showing. 

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

If Sirianni thinks he's helping Hurts by limiting the offense then all he's doing is signing his own exit papers.

I don’t think Sirianni is doing anything the FO doesn’t want him to do. He’s following their orders. That’s why he’s here. In short I don’t think he’s going anywhere anytime soon. He’s not an unlikeable, pompous, blowhard like Chip Kelly who the owner couldn’t even stand so he’s going to be given every opportunity to succeed as long as he’s doing exactly what they tell him to do.  

• Like 1

Sirianni should really be looking at himself in the mirror before calling others out. He hasn’t been much better as a coach.

57 minutes ago, xxeaglesfanxx said:

Sirianni should really be looking at himself in the mirror before calling others out. He hasn’t been much better as a coach.

Well when the owner doesn't want you running the ball it kind of limits your creativity with no run game. 

On 10/10/2021 at 4:44 PM, Uscg-green said:

So does Gannon get to rip Siri for his putrid offense now?

Miles Sanders should be doing that for not giving him enough touches. We used to criticize Andy Reid for not running enough, but Siri is barely even trying.

This topic should replace the: next week’s game is the real test/ trap game.  
Siri rips Gannon, Gannon rips Siri, Siri rips Roseman, Roseman rips Lurie,  ….