GDT: Philadelphia Eagles @ Las Vegas Raiders 10-24-21 4:05 PM EST

EagleJoe8

image.jpeg.d1d6880f10d2e5a94a6547e9792993b7.jpeg

Eagles 19, Raiders 10: Derek Carr throws away game in another loss

Philadelphia Eagles (2-4) @ Las Vegas Raiders (4-2)

Sunday, October 24th, 4:05 PM EST

Allegiant Stadium

FOX

Kenny Albert, Jonathan Vilma

Eagles +3

07-FOX.png

Eagles in blue.

@Moderator6 ready to pin

@VaBeach_Eagle

I think it is a close game with the eagles defense playing better than we seen the last few weeeks 

it’ll come down to the wire with a fg winning it and sadly, the raiders this season have for once been getting the late game breaks and the eagles shooting themselves in the foot

raiders 23

eagles 21

It seems the best thing to happen to the Raiders is for Grudens emails to be leaked and he gets crap canned.  Not very hopeful of a good game, or an Eagles win.

So hungover. But ready for football. Went to Philly for the first time in 12 years last night. Rough day today lol. Go birds. 

PXL_20211023_225637012.MP.jpg

PXL_20211024_022056831.jpg

5 minutes ago, St0nedsk8er said:

Good hang over food there lol

I moved to Seattle for ten years for work. When I left Genos and Pats were neck and neck line length wise. Pats was empty last night and Genos had a huge line. Did they win the war while I was gone?

Just now, Uscg-green said:

I moved to Seattle for ten years for work. When I left Genos and Pats were neck and neck line length wise. Pats was empty last night and Genos had a huge line. Did they win the war while I was gone?

No idea, live in Syracuse NY myself. Maybe covid had an effect on the quality. But it was my understanding these two places are tourist traps and the real cheese steaks reside at Dellasandros and Jim's on South St. I mean obviously Philly ppl are gonna be snobs about their sandwiches , but we're kinda the same here with pizza so it is what it is. I do want to try the best cheese steaks Philly has to offer..I was kinda surprised when I learned theyre only supposed to have onions too. Wiz is weird as well , but it's actually really tasty and authentic. I've had many people say you gotta go provolone at Dellasandros though lol. Ive done my research.

I got the raiders winning 24 to 13, same ol same ol from philly offensively, D plays tough though but cant sustain because of the offense

I don't know what to think. We should finally be rushing because Raiders aren't that good at run defense but who the hell knows with Nick and Hurts

54 minutes ago, Uscg-green said:

Both are touristy and on food network, blogs, etc. Most people like others like Tony Luke's, Delessandros (spelling? ) or others.

1 minute ago, Mike030270 said:

I don't know what to think. We should finally be rushing because Raiders aren't that good at run defense but who the hell knows with Nick and Hurts

Some defended the lack of runs vs Bucs to poor pass defense, so we'll see. Siri needs to call more runs regardless of the opponent.

10 minutes ago, NOTW said:

Both are touristy and on food network, blogs, etc. Most people like others like Tony Luke's, Delessandros (spelling? ) or others.

I know. But they are close to the arena and it was 10 o'clock and we had a two hour drive lol. I think Delesandros is on the other side of the city lol. 

Eagles game party plans fell through. Ok, so at least I would like to see good effort, but REALLY want to see Siri take a huge step with calling a game. Run/pass ratio, creativity and SMARTS. Why do I feel like that's like asking Ben Simmons to shoot a jumper, or act like a man???

Was waiting for the eagles game to come on on gamepass and there a test pattern and then a warning from fox not to illegally use the broadcast and then I see kenny Albert is calling the game so it can only get better. 

7 minutes ago, ThinkGreen said:

How about them Bengals? How come we can't run the ball like that?

unnamed (1).jpg

Archived