GDT: Philadelphia Eagles @ Las Vegas Raiders 10-24-21 4:05 PM EST

EagleJoe8

Don’t need Waller when you play this trash d. Every te, no name or big name, torches this d.

There's that bend then break and break some more D we've come to know.

4 minutes ago, greenskeeper said:

Siriani ran a pro-style offense in Indy, so is Hurts just too dumb to learn the playbook?

Sirianni didn't run any offense in Indianapolis.  That was Reich's show and offense.  

Now Sirianni panics and here comes 40 passes to 5 rushes to close out the game and they only lose 31-14.

Honestly who cares anyway.  The eagles need to lose every game from here on out.  Have to hit rock bottom if we have any chance of a change. 

I hope the Lions upset the Rams because if they don't, I could see us losing to them next week. It would be the Eagles thing to do.

1 minute ago, xxeaglesfanxx said:

Now Sirianni panics and here comes 40 passes to 5 rushes to close out the game and they only lose 31-14.

Their second TD will be a great catch in garbage time.

We're making Derek Carr look like prime Brady.

I've never seen anyone worse at tackling than Avonte Maddox chasing a receiver who's just taken a swing pass, it's like he has a blackout or something.

Just now, Eldereagle1 said:

Just no talent between the defensive line and the end zone.

and as long as Howie is GM, there never will be...

I wouldn't be surprised if he wasted all of our first founders next year on DL positions 

You don't get carted off the field with a towel over your face to hide the tears, unless you know you're done. Sanders is done.

2 minutes ago, xxeaglesfanxx said:

Don’t need Waller when you play this trash d. Every te, no name or big name, torches this d.

It's the LBs

I don’t care if we have the first ten picks in the draft. If Howie is picking, it will all be a waste. He needs to back down and let the grown ups do the work. 

Archived