Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Eagles Message Board

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

GDT: Philadelphia Eagles @ Las Vegas Raiders 10-24-21 4:05 PM EST

Featured Replies

Just now, Birdman said:

this secondary is just so Fing brutal to watch 

every pass is a completion, nothing is contested 

It wouldn't be as bad if they actually tackled after the ball was caught. More often than not they're getting drug around for additional yards.

Just depressing to watch this front get pushed around by arguably the worst o-line in football.  I actually thought we were gonna win this game, too.

It's clear after the last two DCs that Lurie wants a very vanilla defense that doesn't blitz. 

 

I have no idea why he likes watching that type of defense so much. 

Just now, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Just get creative and get aggressive for god sake. This defense gets gashed most weeks but it doesn't really do anything to change. 

They gotta do something. It’s awful. I think this is the worst I’ve ever seen for an Eagles d. And we’ve had some bad ones.

These big runs right up the gut are pathetic.

Just now, jmac+djaxallday said:

Just depressing to watch this front get pushed around by arguably the worst o-line in football.  I actually thought we were gonna win this game, too.

I think 5 wins is about our ceiling now.

Just now, CaliEagle said:

Gannon's philosophy is so anti-Philly. It is soft and vanilla and that isn't what Eagles fans are going to accept for obvious reasons.

Exactly. It doesn't match the passion and the nature of the fans. You've got to be straight up nasty. And if you're not going to be good then at least smash guys in the mouth.

  • Author

1st down LV.

6 minutes ago, CheesesteakNBeer said:

Easy to do when you don't have to worry about a run game.

Very true👍

Just now, CaliEagle said:

I think 5 wins is about our ceiling now.

You think they can get 3 the rest of the year?

I could play for this defense. A RB could drag me 10 yards, no problem. 

I thought we could win this game but obviously I was delusional. 

Jim Johnson and Buddy Ryan are rolling over in their grave watching this trashy defense.

these coaches/coordinators aren't it. 

Just now, xxeaglesfanxx said:

They gotta do something. It’s awful. I think this is the worst I’ve ever seen for an Eagles d. And we’ve had some bad ones.

I would probably agree it is the worst I've seen in my limited time as a fan. It's just so easy to play against. 

Just now, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Teams just run all over us every damn week. It's pathetic.

because there's zero innovation on either side of the ball 

teams have 6 weeks worth of tape to know that both Siranni and Gannon bring nothing new to the table 

Just now, xxeaglesfanxx said:

You think they can get 3 the rest of the year?

That's ceiling, not floor.

Gannon is like the anti-Schwartz. Jim shorts was all shutting down the run and left CBs on an island. Gannon just gets slowly torched by keeping deep help all the time. Why can’t he have some balance or someone who mixes in looks?

My favourite thing is watching one of our keystone cops secondary actually stop a receiver before the first down and then that dope Singleton tackles both of them for the extra yards the Raider need.

How many 90+ td drives has this team given up this year? It’s gotta be a record.

Just now, Birdman said:

because there's zero innovation on either side of the ball 

teams have 6 weeks worth of tape to know that both Siranni and Gannon bring nothing new to the table 

Hard to disagree. The offense does the same ish every week and so does the defense. Its pathetic it really is. 

Dillard was abused by fans for a bad game at RT when he had no practice on that side & stepped in for an injury. 

 

 

  • Author

Defense is putting up no fight.

Just now, PhillyPhreak24 said:

Jim Johnson and Buddy Ryan are rolling over in their grave watching this trashy defense.

Johnson and Ryan would never employ those LBs or most of our D players for that matter. 

Raiders showing off Mariota for a trade. 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.