Simple Question: Is Sirianni Still Our HC in 2022?

time2rock

Is Sirianni Still Our HC in 2022?  

91 members have voted

1. 1. Is Sirianni Still Our HC in 2022?

• Yes
    • No

10 hours ago, Shalodeep said:

received_844273102912570.jpeg

Maybe they will bring back Mike "Miracle" Groh as a consultant.

th?id=OIP.YIGc9rPzJ6sBfrH_W2u-cwHaEK&pid=Api&P=0&w=299&h=169

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Procus said:

I voted no on this.  Where the Eagles are sitting right now, they need the right guy from college.  I'm usually against college hires, but this year's the exception.  Too much draft capital and too many needs.  Coaches fresh from college who have a say in the draft have a knack for picking the right players the first year or so after they're hired.

I’d love to hire Ryan Day.  

46 minutes ago, time2rock said:

I’d love to hire Ryan Day.  

Asst. with Chip Kelly while he was in Philly.  Don't see it happening.

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, Procus said:

Asst. with Chip Kelly while he was in Philly.  Don't see it happening.

So was Stoutland.  

• Like 2

Is Sirainni the HC in 2022?  It depends on whether he learns or not, if he improves or not and what the QB situation is.......I wouldn't hand over another young QB to Sirianni.  

The eagles finally ran the ball on sunday.......and Hurts didn't have to throw 30+ times.

But it still doesn't answer the question about whether Sirianni knows how to utilize his skill players.  Or game plan or play call.  Why, all of a sudden, did the eagles run the ball so much?

The eagles have a really talented backfield and Howard adds that tough yards dimension.  But will Sirianni go back to throwing 30 times a game as soon as the eagles are down a TD?

The eagles are slated to have 11 draft picks, 3 of them 1st rounders.  And they will have considerable money to spend in free agency.  Sirianni has a whole lot more to prove before I want the eagles to hand over all that young talent and possibly some big free agents.  

Why did it take 8 games for Sirianni and Gannon to show any ability to adapt?  That alone is a huge concern.

I think Siri gets another chance no matter what happens this season. If there's no improvement next season, he could be gone.

• Like 2

Barring an egotistical flaming out and burning his bridges in Philly like Chip Kelly did in his final season, I think Sirianni gets the benefit of the 2022 season to see if he can turn this squad into a playoff team.

If the Eagles miss the playoffs again next year, it's safe to say they'll be in the hunt for a new head coach. 

The bigger issue is what the team does with Howie. If he stays, It doesn't matter what they decide to do with Sirianni, the next head coach will also be a puppet.

• Like 1

He'll still be here next season, we absolutely stunk last year it was never going to be a quick fix and this year was like a freebie where a coach could learn the ropes with no sort of post season run exoected.

They need to take the step on from Detroit but he'll get at least next year, because sacking him after one season would have to mean Howie's gone, an no way Lurie pulls that trigger.