Eagles Get First Overall Pick, But Cowboys Get #1 Seed in Playoffs, Would You Do It?

gameshowfan91

Eagles Get First Overall Pick, But Cowboys Get #1 Seed in Playoffs...  

66 members have voted

1. 1. Would you be happy with that?

• Yes
    • No

In week 18, Cowboys need to beat Eagles to get #1 Seed and Eagles get first overall pick if they lose that game. Would you be happy with that? Remember that only #1 Seed gets a first round bye. Heck no. That would be a nightmare. They are not getting #1 Seed without a fight.

Yes.  I don't give a crap about the Cowboys.

IMO, the hate for that franchise is overblown.  Yeah, yeah, we had to deal with hearing them called America's team in the early 90's, their outspoken owner, and their arrogant cast of stars.  Whatever.  It was 30 years ago and most Eagles fans barely remember that, if they do at all.

I'd barely care if Dallas or Baltimore won the SB.  If it's not the Eagles, it's all the same to me.  I'll take the #1 pick.

• Like 4

I don't give a F about Dallas. Eagles getting the 1st pick is good for the Eagles, F the rest.

• Like 4

Who cares? The more this trash team is embarrassed, the better off they are.

it’s all about the greater good…the louder the screams, the better.

blow it all up

I'll still root for the Eagles to beat the Cowgirls, but if the Eagles are bad enough that they lose and end up with the #1 pick, yeah, I will take that pick all day every day.

If such situation happens, the we ate so bad that Cowgirls  will put 50 on this non tackling defense even without need to win and the Eagles will not even be accused of tanking....and I as I don't care because the one who is picking is Roseman, I voted no...

No because it means we are the worst team in the league. I don't a crap what Dallass does. They'll choke come playoff time. 

And there's a report out today that top coaching candidates want nothing to do with Howie. Who's shocked?

• Like 1

I’d be interested to see if Howie could blow the first pick in the draft. Watch him trade down or something. 

Duh id be happy. In your scenario Eagles land First overall pick based off Eagles record, that’s not considering the Dolphins pick will which likely be top 5 and certainly top 10. Colts pick also. I’m all for that. Besides who cares if they get #1 seed, nobody remembers the #1 seed. Cowboys are already locked in to make the playoffs from NFC East, but they still have several NFC teams that are definitely capable of beating them. 

Your poll should of been are you ok with Cowboys winning the Super Bowl if it means Eagles get first overall pick. That’s a more polarizing question

• Like 2

You mean like last season? When the Eagles were eliminated, so they pulled their starters and Washington won the game and division? I'm fine with that.

I loathe watching the Cowboys win... But they're on a course to lose to the Rams or Saints in the first round anyway.

5 hours ago, Dwide Schrude said:

Your poll should of been are you ok with Cowboys winning the Super Bowl if it means Eagles get first overall pick. That’s a more polarizing question

If the Cowboys win the Super Bowl I am giving up football.

5 hours ago, [TSM]_PimpDaddyPain said:

Would you trust Howie with the 1st pick in the draft?

I wouldn't trust Howie to hit water throwing a rock off the Titanic

• Haha 2

Generally I think the best approach is to do what's best for your team first, not worry about how you might hurt or help any other team.  What is in the best interest of the Eagles?

4 minutes ago, NOTW said:

Generally I think the best approach is to do what's best for your team first, not worry about how you might hurt or help any other team.  What is in the best interest of the Eagles?

Covid canceling the rest of the NFL season right now?

Of course. Chances are the Cowboys are going to choke anyway, and when they do, it'll make it all the more enjoyable to rub it in their fans faces.

1 hour ago, Mike030270 said:

Dallas has 4 wins from crap teams. I see them getting bounced quickly

First rd

2 hours ago, toolg said:

You mean like last season? When the Eagles were eliminated, so they pulled their starters and Washington won the game and division? I'm fine with that.

I loathe watching the Cowboys win... But they're on a course to lose to the Rams or Saints in the first round anyway.

If the Cowboys win the Super Bowl I am giving up football.

Saints? They're pretty bad. 

In this highly unlikely scenario, I'd prefer losing and locking up the #1 overall, but I wouldn't lose sleep if we won the game and kept Dallas from getting a first round bye.