Eagles Get First Overall Pick, But Cowboys Get #1 Seed in Playoffs, Would You Do It?

gameshowfan91

Eagles Get First Overall Pick, But Cowboys Get #1 Seed in Playoffs...  

66 members have voted

1. 1. Would you be happy with that?

• Yes
    • No

There is no way the Eagles are beating the cowboys this season, they may struggle to even beat the lions at this point. The lions will be a measuring stick as to just how bad they are. Heck, the coaching staff may just be one or two more losses away from losing the locker room for good if they haven't already. As others stated the cowboys will choke anyway in the playoffs like they always do.  

On 10/25/2021 at 11:31 PM, gameshowfan91 said:

In week 18, Cowboys need to beat Eagles to get #1 Seed and Eagles get first overall pick if they lose that game. Would you be happy with that? Remember that only #1 Seed gets a first round bye. Heck no. That would be a nightmare. They are not getting #1 Seed without a fight.

NEVER, NVER, NEVER root for the f------ cowpies to win regardless of the consequences.  

F------- never.  

If you'e a true green eagles fan, you NEVER want to cowpies to win.  

Did I say never?

Not a hope in hell. I hate the cowboys. We're gonna pick in the top 5/6 anyway and would just blow the #1 pick anyway. I'd rather cut my junk off with a rusty breadknife