Should I play James Conner tonight

Who is the next RB on your bench if you don’t play Connor and Swift can’t go?  Deebo and Swift have been so good, you don’t want to bench one unless you really have to do it. I hate Thursday night games because of decisions like this.

4 minutes ago, Shepard Wong said:

Who is the next RB on your bench if you don’t play Connor and Swift can’t go?  Deebo and Swift have been so good, you don’t want to bench one unless you really have to do it. I hate Thursday night games because of decisions like this.

24622312-52BC-4636-B324-2763708A072A.jpeg

I can’t find any good info on Swift other than he has the groin issue.  You’re looking at the difference between Swift and Conner vs the difference between Conner and Perine.  I would consider your match up.  If you are a big favorite, I’d play it safe with Conner.  If it’s a tough match up, I’d probably take the upside risk of waiting and hoping to play Swift and Deebo.

Just now, Shepard Wong said:

I can’t find any good info on Swift other than he has the groin issue.  Your looking at the difference between Swift and Conner vs the difference between Conner and Perine.  I would consider you match up.  If you are a big favorite, I’d play it safe with Conner.  If it’s a tough match up, I’d probably take the upside risk of waiting and hoping to play Swift and Deebo.

With Conner projected to win 116-93

My head says you should insert Conner there to cover your bases.  My gut says Swift and Deebo are both good to play on Sunday.  Good luck!

14 hours ago, downundermike said:

With Conner projected to win 116-93

So what did you do?  If you went with Conner, it looks like it worked out OK for you with 2 TDs last night.

okay...i hadn't seen this thread until now. on swift....he's been listed as questionable every week with his groin issue...and he plays every week. you absolutely have to start him. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Shepard Wong said:

So what did you do?  If you went with Conner, it looks like it worked out OK for you with 2 TDs last night.

I did.  Playing against Aaron Jones, Conner scored 14, Jones scored 16.

Projection going into the matchup was I win 116-93, not projected 119-98.

3 minutes ago, mr_hunt said:

okay...i hadn't seen this thread until now. on swift....he's been listed as questionable every week with his groin issue...and he plays every week. you absolutely have to start him. 

Conner covered me, so I have my option of Deebo or Swift in my flex now.  In my league Swift averages 12.7 and Deebo averages 15.8.  Conner scored 14, so I made the right play.

2 minutes ago, downundermike said:

Conner covered me, so I have my option of Deebo or Swift in my flex now.  In my league Swift averages 12.7 and Deebo averages 15.8.  Conner scored 14, so I made the right play.

non-ppr, i'm assuming. swift has been really good in ppr & 1/2 point ppr. 

3 minutes ago, mr_hunt said:

non-ppr, i'm assuming. swift has been really good in ppr & 1/2 point ppr. 

Correct.  Ranks 8th in our scoring even without PPR, tied with Joe Mixon.

Jacobs was my 2nd RB selected, never would have thought that I would have 3 top 12 backs in a 12 team league and Jacobs would not be one of them.  Also have the #1, 5 and 6 WR's, and Diggs is not one of them.  I f'in killed it on draft day.

2 hours ago, Shepard Wong said:

This really ended up working out for you. Good call.

Until the Bengals ish the bed.  Unless Butker bails me out tomorrow night it never mattered.